Help with bangood warranty

send it back hardware problems

1 Like

hi Raffael , you send it back before the warranty expires do you know fast channels to do it? I think they will make me stories …

hello friends I wanted to update you, I wrote to the bangood chat and they told me that within 24/48 hours they will let me know, they were very kind I hope they will replace it, I love this watch, thanks for the support I will let you know, however if you have ideas tell me :blush:

another thing, if they agree to replace it but with another product, is there a smartwatch, as big as the Lemfo Lem X, which has all its characteristics and maybe even more? like the pich zoom, the barometer, ect ect? thank you :slight_smile:

hi guys today I received the bad news from Bangood, they say the warranty has expired because it was 6 months, but it is false in Italy for the products of bangood and 12 months, can you help me?

Did you use Paypal? They may be able to help you.
And yes, the warranty is 6 months.

2 Likes

Best wishes, no the warranty in Italy for bangood and 12 months, I would never have purchased a product with a 6 month warranty

1 Like

with connecting to pc. On computer in Device Manager, I went into USB settings and turned off power saving. This worked for me

Hi Yoyo, can you explain yourself better?

1 Like

1 Like