help, watch offline!

Please help me… until this morning my watch was working correctly, connecting to internet with 3g as expected
Then at a certain point I went into Chrome and I wanted to switch the profile with which I use it and so I did it.
I don’t know if that did something strange because  I’m not sure when it happened (if immediately before or after this change), anyway my watch doesn’t connect any more with 3g network. This means that it works if I connect to a wifi hotspot, but not in 3g
If I go to the relative page in the launcher, I see 3G is connected, if I click I see these information:

SIM: true
Service:0 Network:10
dBm: -120 asu:11

Tried to restart, tried to disable and reenable mobile data, tried with Airplane… nothing of these worked…
I don’t know where to start from… I don’t want to format the phone because I installed and configured a lot of programs (nothing new from what I already had yesterday, if you’re asking)
I don’t have recovery/root/custom roms… etc… just eric launcher
Please let me know what I can do to check where is the problem
Thank you

Try exit my launcher or even uninstall it, reboot and try with the system launcher.

Jan 8, 2018 16:04:36 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Try exit my launcher or even uninstall it, reboot and try with the system launcher.

I tried to use the system launcher, nothing happened, so I completely uninstalled yours and tried again (always restarted the watch)... nothing happens, still no connection 

I even uninstalled Google Chrome, because even with wifi it had some problem with syncing the access profile…

SOOOOO… I don’t know when and how it happened, but in the APN settings there was DEFAULT, MMS, SUPL checked… I unchecked SUPL and it started to work again…
But I don’t REALLY know if it was already there, or if it has been checked by any app… don’t really know, but I feel much better now