Help please, I have bought a Finow X3 plus and the battery lasts only

Help please, I have bought a Finow X3 plus and the battery lasts only 4 hours with a very little use. Someone could give me some configuration advice to extend the battery life? … Thanks.

Personally I’ve given up on the notion of using it as a standalone replacement for my phone, the sim just kills the battery. But as just a watch with scheduled/manual email syncs, I’ve installed JuiceDefender and it has more than tripled my battery life.
My Zeblaze Blitz with sim easily lasts all day, and my X01S
with everything running, no battery/power optimizations, lasts for DAYS. Literally, I take it off to try another watch, not to charge it.
Edit: After 29 hrs my X01S is at 93% (Mind you I only wore it for 10 of those hours)

battery doctor is really useful if u need to conserve battery. It also speeds up charging as well as making it last for about twice as long.

From @SmartWatch_Ticks watch this .

@Jim_Chisholm I tried to remove the sim card and it consumed the battery just as fast. Thanks

@John_kane I tested the application on my smartwatch and it continues to spend the battery just as fast. Thank you.

Could it be that the watchfaces will consume the battery?