Help! Need advice

I have a KW88. It is very sketchy on making phone calls. Most of the time it won’t. I insert my sim card and either get “no sim or sim error” message,

or else it says “cellular network not available”. So I put my sim back into my smart phone, and it can make calls with no problem. I am frustrated with my KW88, as I bought it primarily

to make and receive calls.

Can anyone give me some advice? Am I doing something wrong?

shannon

can you check your imei? can you also try other sim? is your firmware up to date?

I do not know what imei is.
I have only one sim card.
It is a new watch. How do I update the firmware?

Nov 26, 2018 17:54:40 GMT 1 shannon said:
I do not know what imei is. I have only one sim card. It is a new watch. How do I update the firmware?

go to settings -  about watch -plz give the info it so we know which firmware is needed

imei - #06#  if it is there then it is fine.

Hello,
I need advice on how to download the new firmware and root tool as the download links on king wear website are not active anymore. I have old firmware on my kw88 so the wiiwatch 2 app is not compatible with my watch and I cannot update it.
The other question is how to connect and synchronize “health” app on my iphone to work with heart rate on my watch continously during my workout? Is it possible?
I also tried to install Endomondo on my watch to let it work with pulsometer but it is impossible because the confirmation button during the login process is out of the screen because its round shape.

Thanks in advance!

sonia, did you want the build number?

It is; KW88pro_V1.1_NHH_B_2018084

Nov 26, 2018 23:06:40 GMT 1 siwy87 said:
Hello, I need advice on how to download the new firmware and root tool as the download links on king wear website are not active anymore. I have old firmware on my kw88 so the wiiwatch 2 app is not compatible with my watch and I cannot update it. You can't the wiiwatch2 2 only for A7 watches (for now). The other question is how to connect and synchronize "health" app on my iphone to work with heart rate on my watch continously during my workout? Is it possible? You can't iOS won't work with none iOS apps/softwares at least not full 100%. There are goid apps that  you can use. I also tried to install Endomondo on my watch to let it work with pulsometer but it is impossible because the confirmation button during the login process is out of the screen because its round shape. Change the display to square.

Nov 27, 2018 1:03:35 GMT 1 shannon said:
sonia, did you want the build number?

It is; KW88pro_V1.1_NHH_B_2018084

Yes, Thanks, I will get my kw88p this week can you wait till then so I will be able to help more?

Yes, of course I can wait. I would really like the watch to be more functional. I will keep checking this thread.

Nov 27, 2018 5:12:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 26, 2018 23:06:40 GMT 1 siwy87 said:
Hello,
I need advice on how to download the new firmware and root tool as the download links on king wear website are not active anymore. I have old firmware on my kw88 so the wiiwatch 2 app is not compatible with my watch and I cannot update it. You can’t the wiiwatch2 2 only for A7 watches (for now).
The other question is how to connect and synchronize “health” app on my iphone to work with heart rate on my watch continously during my workout? Is it possible? You can’t iOS won’t work with none iOS apps/softwares at least not full 100%. There are goid apps that  you can use.
I also tried to install Endomondo on my watch to let it work with pulsometer but it is impossible because the confirmation button during the login process is out of the screen because its round shape. Change the display to square.

Could you please let me know on hot to change the display to see the whole screen on the round watch? There is no such option in settings. Also could you please recommend then any app just for the watch so I can use the watch as a separate device to monit my workout as much as possible? Thanks!

siwy87

i use three different apps to monitor my workouts:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.lifelog&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pedometer.steptracker.calorieburner.stepcounter&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wearablelab.fitnessmate&hl=en&rdid=com.wearablelab.fitnessmate

long press the power button and there on the upper of the screen you have the option to change the display.