Hello to all watchmaker......

Hello to all watchmaker…
Can someone make this beautiful watch please firm!!!
Thank you

970a93dbef1567ac54ffb1d00bd192b4.gif

@Z_G This is not your work! +danny ahmad did this face. I checked the images, the are absolute identic. You know our rules:
If you are found to be using other people’s images (even if they are homages to a brand face) without seeking their permission - and clearly stating this in your post - you will be BANNED!! This has been done to us and has caused us plenty of issues in the past. So we absolutely do not allow any member here to do the same to others!
We have banned you before at this is the moment I will do it again.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
@sonia_sophie_ataunna
@Eric_Crochemore

@NG_KWAI_KONG
If you use google, you will find this face on another site. An artist named danny ahmad did this face. Search for pictures of hublot big bang ferrari watchface.

have a nice day.

you have done this so often. You never mentioned that it wasn’t your work. How many people thanked you because they thougt it was your work? And you never linked to the site so noone could see who had done the hard work.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 and I noticed it so often. But you always deleted them very quick…

looks like this Zazek (not Zazik) has a few issues with the rules of this community and G+ in general. thankfully, he is gone now for good, for his fake posts I often questioned being original. good choice and chapeau to the mods here. moving on. muzzled myself.

Why am I still seeing this post with vulgar language?

I am the owner of this community and we were more than fair in giving you a second chance when you were banned before.
We will not and cannot tolerate what you have been doing.
Sharing other people’s work is wrong and you know it. Even to the point of sending them to other members by private messages!! Ridiculous behaviour.
What’s worse is that when you get caught out you behave like some little child who has had his toys taken away!!!
I commend @G1NT0N1C for his patience and dealing with your disgusting ranting on a public forum.

All material related to this account has been removed and Google has already started to look at this behaviour.
It is disgraceful!!

@Louis_Peek sorry about that. It’s dealt with now
He went and created another account just so that he could come on here and abuse people after he was banned.
I have now banned the other account as well.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11
Aw, shucks, that’s ok. I wasn’t complaining just trying to stick up for you guys I guess. I’ll try not to muddy the waters in the future and thanks to you and Gin for protecting all of us! : )

@Louis_Peek lol - no confusion mate.
I was just cleaning up the mess :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C
Ok

@NG_KWAI_KONG did you found it? It’s clockskin format, x-act what you need.

missing/deleted image from Google+

@G1NT0N1C
Can’t find this style​:pensive::pensive::pensive:

I can’t link to this site. But if you use google picture search “hublot big bang ferrari watchface”, it’s the very first picture. Click on it, it leads to the website.