Hello, here is another watch face i would like to have on my D5

Gentlemen and Ladies… the time has arrived… this “prototype” is in a VERY raw state… creating the graphic elements takes a long time (and I’ve changed them three times already!) so this is by no means a finished product… the hour hands need extending (to the middle of the watch), otherwise it’s fine-ish…
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2ET29RMnNEaVViMEE/view?usp=sharing

I’ve just checked my watch… and it’s beer o’clock :slight_smile:

Beer back in the cooler… the watch isn’t working as I’d expected… looks good on CSM but doesn’t work on watch after about 9:00pm… ???

All sorted and working fine… :slight_smile:

Then you’d say it’s officially beer time, @Andrew_Davis ? Your other post with @Andrew_Somers is fascinating to try and follow. It’s about like understanding quantum physics. Next you’ll be flapping string theory at us, tying in little left over pieces of hands or something to fill in missing parts hidden by masks. When you are done, we’ll either know what time it is, but not where we are, or where we are, but not what time it is, but never both. Whew!

I see what you’re doing there @SmartWatch_Ticks referencing Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. I often get distracted by the graphics and forget to actually read the time. I treat each design as a little personal piece of art (like jewellery). For me the watch is a nice balance between the technical and the artistic; uses both sides of my brain equally.

Thank you guyz!