Hello everybody, first I want to say thank you to all the developers here.

Hello everybody, first I want to say thank you to all the developers here. You guys are doing a great job. I have a question regarding GSM connectivity. I’ve used a No.1 D5 to receive and make phone calls (that’s actually all I need) for the last three weeks and I noticed a very low GSM signal in buildings. I was wondering if the Finow X5 was a little better in that regard and if it is worth switching to it or to any other model for that matter. Any imput is appreciated, thanks in advance.

That’s a pity. Thanks for the info.

Hi use sigcare (signal card) with a refresh of 1h ;). See on playstore it works well

Signal care (not card)

Thank you very much Giuseppe. I’ve installed Network Signal Refresher Pro. It costs about 3,50 EUR but it has an auto refresh option and seems to monitor the signal all the time in the background and refresh the signal automatically when it gets too low. I contacted the developer yesterday evening and that’s what he told me. I’ve tested it today and it really reconnects after a complete signal loss. But I’ll try signal care as well. Thanks.

You’re welcome my friend