HeartFit - track heart rate

I have done some testing with new 1.3.2 version and Google Fit. Seems to work mostly well, a couple of times the overlay has not worked but starting manually again seems to fix it.

Hello dear,

I use HeartFit and sleep as Android on a lemfo lem15.

SaA is working on the watch the hole night but

HF seems to shut down by switching of the watch screen.
-I give all permission and allow to work in background.

Maybe : the watch have two working modes by an build in app calls optimations.

1. Is normal
  2. Is performance

By normal, the watch battery is running for 1,5 days, but maybe shut down most app for battery savings.
By performance the watch battery is sucking an quarter of the day. But all apps are working.

For example

SaA is possible to work in background until normal mode.
HF maybe not.

Please, can you do something to let run HF in any modes in background?

Sincerely
Flo

It works on every Android 7 & 10 watch Iā€™ve tried. Have you disabled both the battery cleaner (in the Optimization app) and battery optimization (in app settings)?

Hello dear,

sure I did, I tried everything possible in energy settings.
I wish I could tell the app to force in foreground so it can be active all the time.

But itā€™s always shut down by black screen
:sob:

OK. I have a LEM15 coming soon myself so Iā€™ll be able to figure it out then.

Try this -

Optimization , clean task , battery saver , turn of desired app

Then -

Settings , apps and notifactions , special app access , unrestricted data access , turn on desired app

Then - Settings , apps and notifications , special app access , battery optimization , select " dont optimize " for the desired app

If this doesnt work i wiil eat my neighbours dog :+1:

3 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right
I found a photo of the neighborā€™s dog.
Sweet little dog.

1 Like

I would eat this dog also :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello dudes,

I mean I checked all this pointā€™s. The main think is the working modes of the watch
1.normal, 2.performance like discibed. But in mode 2 the battery drains much to fast.

I canā€™t separate an app manually there. But some apps are working in background like Google Fit by an exercise.

When I start an exercise by fit firstly heartfit is starting also. But in the moment the screen goes of, heartrate stopping. Fit is running in background.

Energy features in battery settings and app settings are allowed in background for both apps.

And one think more : by Android sleep, heartfit doesnā€™t startingā€¦

Iā€™m hopeful waiting for if you are testing the lemfo lem 15.

If you have any question, please feel free to send me a PM

STOP, DONā€™T Eat, any DOG!

I figured out, a bad see able thing in optimation.

There is the Funktion I missed before!
I switched on all apps to closes in background. Now I allowed Heart Fit.
And now it do not shut of anymoreā€¦

Only thing is heart rate shows doubleā€¦150 while Iā€™m sitting on sofa :joy: now I have to figure out this issueā€¦

I will see next time if now all is fineā€¦

Only allowed in settings - apps - using in background allowed - is not enough

Too late . I have eaten the dog :+1:

2 Likes

:guide_dog:Oh dear :rofl:

THX for support!

The heartrate counts normal now after restart the watch.

Now heartfit working fantastic!

2 Likes

Great result . Trust your Doctor :+1:

Now I checked my rate. At bicycles the watch is measuring 56 bpmā€¦ Thatā€™s not normal, right? So Iā€™m a quite Typ but not so quite :joy:

When I messured with stock app, itā€™s same.

Is there any way to synconisize the watch sensor?

Getting good readings during workouts is a problem Iā€™ve had with most watches Iā€™ve tried. Only the LEM12/LEM12 Pro work well for me but apparently not for everyone. My LEM15 arrives today so Iā€™ll see how that goes.

1 Like

Congratulation!

Iā€™m happy about you have now the same oneā€¦ :grin:

private message sent please add me to the app

Hi, are you still accepting test users?

Added advanced settings for fine tuning the algorithm to an individual watchā€™s characteristics. The settings are: the range (highest minus lowest) the heart rate must remain within, and the time the HR must remain with the range for the reading to be considered a good one.

For example, decreasing the range from 4 to 3 seems to produce better results for the Optimus 2 and DM101.

Download: heartfit1.4,apk

1 Like

Ok, i have a headache cos im not sure i STILL understand how the app works.
So plz help get it right.
1.Does the HR app work during activity or throughout the day, i mean do i have to turn it on?
2. When Sleep As Android active throughout the night does the HR app need to be turned on too?
Thank you ALL:)