Heart rate problem after root

Hi,
I flash on my x3+ w612 the 160927 firmware, after i updated the watch by ota until the latest firmware. After that i flash the twrp recovery and super su. Everything it’s ok but the heartrate app don’t work.
I think it’s a boot image problem but I don’t know how to solve it.
Can you help me pease?

The problem is related to the old boot.img that is used when you flash the TWRP recovery.
You have to flash again the latest boot.img to fix the issue but you have to follow the instructions in the following thread to keep safe the TWRP recovery:

/thread/894/twrp-latest-boot-img-on

Thank for your reply.
I saw the link:
1- Flash the TWRP recovery and the patched boot.img as suggested in my TWRP release post.
2- After the first reboot, issue the “adb reboot recovery” command to enter the TWRP recovery menu
3- Go to the “Mount” menu and select mounting of the System partition in r/w mode
4- Go to “Files” menu, locate the file “/system/bin/install-recovery.sh” and rename/delete it
5- Go to Reboot menu and power off the watch
6- Now flash ONLY the boot.img from your current firmware version, reboot and you have finish.

I don’t understand in point one “and the patched boot.img as suggested in my TWRP release post”
What’s mean?
In point six where I find “ONLY the boot.img from my current firmware version”? I updated by ota as I suggest in my first post and I haven’t a boot.img of my firmware.

Can you help me please?

Jun 13, 2017 22:30:48 GMT 1 maicolnait81vr said:
Thank for your reply. I saw the link: 1- Flash the TWRP recovery and the patched boot.img as suggested in my TWRP release post.  2- After the first reboot, issue the "adb reboot recovery" command to enter the TWRP recovery menu 3- Go to the "Mount" menu and select mounting of the System partition in r/w mode 4- Go to "Files" menu, locate the file "/system/bin/install-recovery.sh" and rename/delete it 5- Go to Reboot menu and power off the watch 6- Now flash ONLY the boot.img from your current firmware version, reboot and you have finish.

I don’t understand in point one “and the patched boot.img as suggested in my TWRP release post”
What’s mean?
In point six where I find “ONLY the boot.img from my current firmware version”? I updated by ota as I suggest in my first post and I haven’t a boot.img of my firmware.

Can you help me please?

To me the same thing happens to me.

I have TWRP installed and ROOT and neither does the application of heart rate.

I followed the tutorial and I can not repair the application.

The boot.ini that I put to solve it is the one of the firmware that installs to him (w612_wgl.x3.common.80.emmc.w.s.160831-133438)