Heart Rate Monitor during running on Kospet Hope

I use this smartwatch for running, but I couldn’t find an app that recognizes the heart Rate sensor to give me this information during workout. I am using runtastic now, but without heart Rate info.
The fitness app that comes with the smartwatch is terrible, só O would like to know if it is possible to have a decent running app on this watch with heart rate monitor.

Thanks.

Try HeartOnTop /post/32278/thread"%20timestamp=“1549478800”

Feb 16, 2019 19:23:32 GMT Daniel1 said:

I use this smartwatch for running, but I couldn’t find an app that recognizes the heart Rate sensor to give me this information during workout. I am using runtastic now, but without heart Rate info.
The fitness app that comes with the smartwatch is terrible, só O would like to know if it is possible to have a decent running app on this watch with heart rate monitor.

Thanks.

Feb 16, 2019 22:24:40 GMT jockyw2001 said:
Try HeartOnTop /post/32278/thread"%20timestamp="1549478800"

true and it also sync with google fit. what

Hi I tried the Strava app, but it doesn’t use the heart rate monitor even though it is granted permission to body sensors in the settings for apps. Any one tried Strava with working heart rate ?
Or do anyone have a recommendation for at sports app that uses the GPS and the heart rate sensor and also syncs the data to google fitness or to strava.

/Mats.

Try this instead . Much better and works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EjXDhtkVnDiR5isSALPjJwr2NKAGZl8w/view?usp=drivesdk