Heart monitor not working

Hey all.  I have the Lemfo LES1 in the following configuration:

Build: Z10YFZ_HFP-20171122

Kernel: 3.10.72  Wed Nov 22 23:20:34 CST 2017

ClockSkinCoco: 2.6a

My heart monitor stopped working.  Is there any info on a possible conflict or can ClockSkinCoco be interfering with the monitor?  Any suggestions on how to get it up and running again?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dov

I don’t know what you monitor and it should not interfere, but you can set hr monitoring on/off in the launcher double TAP setting.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can I disable google play service to increase battery life?

Jul 31, 2018 12:17:59 GMT 1 ddfed said:
Can I disable google play service to increase battery life?

yep, use google gesture or settings search i just hope you do’nt need root for this functions.

Again, thanks for the reply. I’m really starting to dislike my LEMFO LES1. The maximum usage I get now is 4 hours. That’s with wifii, bluetooth and gps turned off. The clock skin set to dim. The only thing I left on was the pedometer. 4 Hours! That’s really pretty bad.

Jul 31, 2018 21:47:51 GMT 1 ddfed said:
Again, thanks for the reply. I’m really starting to dislike my LEMFO LES1. The maximum usage I get now is 4 hours. That’s with wifii, bluetooth and gps turned off. The clock skin set to dim. The only thing I left on was the pedometer. 4 Hours! That’s really pretty bad.

that is not good, do you have on 3g? which firmware version do you have?

Can’t tell you how much I appreciate your response and help:

Build: Z10YFZ_HFP-20171122
Kernel: 3.10.72 Wed Nov 22 23:20:34 CST 2017
ClockSkinCoco: 2.6a

I’ve gone to “Recent Tasks” and made sure to close all tasks. I also checked the battery with the Battery Doctor app. Still getting 4 to 5 hours total with no running tasks and wifii/bluetooth/pedometer all turned off. I can’t seem to uninstall google play services. I can’t even disable it - when I try I am given the option of reverting to the original version of the app or cancelling. I love the watch but it is absolutely useless to me this way.

Thanks again for reaching out and taking the time to help. I really do appreciate it.

Dov

Is your screen luminosity more than 50%?
You can also disable the wrist gesture… And remove my launcher, but 4hrs is not normal.

Aug 1, 2018 22:32:52 GMT 1 ddfed said:

ONE of the most battery users IS Battery Doctor:) all kind of battery saver apps are just battery eater, that is just a joke:/ reset the watch and check how battery behave without appps on it and make sure that not sync or updates are on.

Thank you both! I’m doing a factory reset and will not run the watch without any apps. Where do I choose not sync and updates?

Thanks again. I’ll keep you both in the loop.

Dov

Aug 2, 2018 18:13:32 GMT 1 ddfed said:
Thank you both! I’m doing a factory reset and will not run the watch without any apps. Where do I choose not sync and updates?

Thanks again. I’ll keep you both in the loop.

Dov

do’nt put accounts that way no need to disable anything:)

Okay. I did a factory reset, charged the Lemfo LES1 with no additional apps installed and non running in the background. I finally got 12 hours out of the watch. Big Happy Face. Thank you. ricktop, I’m going to install your great launcher and report back on the impact it has on battery life (if you are interested). Can you recommend which version I should install?

This morning I added the chronosurf watchface app.  However, when I swipe the watch, the old default LEMFO watchface comes up.  Any ideas on how I can maintain the chronosurf watchface?

Again, you guys are great and I do really appreciate all of your help.

Dov

ddfed

are you using Eric’s launcher?

I know how great his launcher is but for some reason it destroys my battery. I’ll try to reload his launcher and post the results.

Dov

Thank you both for your help and direction. After doing a factory reset and reinstalling Universal Launcher 2.6 and nothing else but a few clock faces I am able to eek out 6 hours of battery time. I would not have been able to do it without your help.

Dov

Aug 4, 2018 15:24:14 GMT 1 ddfed said:
Thank you both for your help and direction. After doing a factory reset and reinstalling Universal Launcher 2.6 and nothing else but a few clock faces I am able to eek out 6 hours of battery time. I would not have been able to do it without your help.

Dov

that is still not ok, most likely you have a defected battery, you should get at least a 24hrs of usage on this kind of usage.