HAWKWIND theamed faces

Hawkwind Anthology

Remember vynal picture disk records? Do you even remember Hawkwind back in the 70's?

My first really simple watch faces are photos of Hawkwind picture disks. So turning a picture disk into a clock is no longer a destructive act!

The first three are from .“Hawkwind Antholoy”. A limited release of three albums in 1986 by Samuri Records SAMR 038PD Discogs

clock_skin_model
Hawk1.zip

clock_skin_model
Hawk2.zip

clock_skin_model
Hawk3.zip

The next two are both sides of the limited picture disk re-release of Hawkwinds first album (Hawkwind), released in 1984 by Liberty Records SLSP 1972921 Discogs

clock_skin_model
Hawk4.zip

clock_skin_model
Hawk5.zip

—-----------------------------------------
Moderator edit.
You must provide a link and credit to the original artwork owner before you post these.
As described in the forum rules.
Otherwise it breaks copyright rules.

-Welcome to Full Android Watches

Thanks
Pablo11.

3 Likes

Please note:- There is a mistake in all the preview images above, also when you select a face. I forgot to add the ‘dial’ to the preview images. When the faces are installed you will see unobtrusive little green dots as hour markers.

I’m in inevitable copyright hassle… er… very old vynal, lots of images of the disks on the Internet but no idea who might have copyright. It almost certainly would not be the original artist(s). All the info I have is as above.