Has anyone managed to get the GPS working on the Finow X5.

Has anyone managed to get the GPS working on the Finow X5. I was hoping to use the watch as a golf gps, but it won’t find location. Do i need Mobile data credit on my SIM or should it find GPS regardless? Or is there a way to connect the phone app to the watch?

Any recommendations for BT tether. My X5 doesn’t seem to connect to my galaxy 7

Thanks mate. Followed that instruction and it seemed to work! Now to get away from work and on to the golf course to test it!

As @Lokifish_Marz said, there is NOT a single Smartwatch with Android where GPS is working without “help” from data connection. These are ALL A-GPS.

@Sylvain_Bouju Thanks for the test and picture

Gps,AGPS Support
i see this information in the technical sheet for the No1D5.

@Sylvain_Bouju ahhh vous parlez français :grinning: Je suis du Québec et mon anglais laisse à désiré. je suis totalement nouveau dans le monde des smartwatch. J’essais du mieux que je peux pour bien saisir les termes et de bien choisir ma montre. Pour l’instant j’hésite entre la x3 plus ou la zgpax s99.
Est ce qu’il y a un forum français ici.

@Sylvain_Bouju Est ce que tu sais pourquoi la KW88 est si populaire. Il y a plein de clock face de disponible pour cette montre. J’ai lu pourtant sur internet que la montre est vraiment belle mais que côté batterie elle n’est vraiment pas bonne. Doit être recharge 2 fois par jour. c’est dur de choisir la bonne quand on ne peut pas les voir en magasin. .

@Sylvain_Bouju Est ce que tu es satisfait de ta montre. Est ce que l’on peu faire fonctionner le Heart rate monitor avec un autre programme de Google play par exemple où on doit vivre avec celui déjà installé dans la montre.