Harry Winston Opus Eleven

Please notice: This face needs Universal Launcher. Using it on Stock launcher will brick your watch.

An explosion of time . . . controlled chaos . . . the hour indicator “explodes into chaos” and then reassembles in 2-3 seconds, once an hour.

Credit: www.harrywinston.com

Harry Winston Opus 11 WFD Face

The WFD clockskin version (link below) continuously shows the “explosion of time”, with the correct hour digit displayed at an alternate location to the real watch. Note that the clockskin file size is ~38MB. (I assume that’s a crazy file size for a clockskin, but the Opus 11 is a crazy watch! It runs smoothly on my Kospet Prime 2, and I still have plenty [51Gb] of free storage space left on it!)

WFD Clockskin (REQUIRES UNIVERSAL LAUNCHER):

Here’s a video showing the WFD clockskin in action:

4 Likes

I don’t use UL, so I can’t load this face…but watching the video, it was fascinating to see the “Explosion” on the hour. Highly imaginative and innovative! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

Thank you @Doonsbury

1 Like

@Doonsbury, I don’t know if you saw this, but if you look at the video on youtube, in the video’s description I included a description of the movement (written by someone else) which nicely explains the chaos. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@onourwatches No, as a matter of fact I did only watch the video…but I have just now read the description! Thanks for pointing that out to me! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons