Hard reset

hey guys . i need to know how i do a hard reset on lemfo x . i was in devoleper options and by a fault hitting the multi windows thing and know i can turn on the watch and not use the toch and the screen is weird because off the multi window shit … cannot get in debuggin mode … please help what to do :confused:

Oct 26, 2018 22:53:06 GMT 1 a0654 said:
hey guys . i need to know how i do a hard reset on lemfo x . i was in devoleper options and by a fault hitting the multi windows thing and know i can turn on the watch and not use the toch and the screen is weird because off the multi window shit ..... cannot get in debuggin mode .. please help what to do :/

You can start by avoid using profanity. It won't help you here.
Oct 26, 2018 22:53:06 GMT 1 a0654 said:
hey guys . i need to know how i do a hard reset on lemfo x . i was in devoleper options and by a fault hitting the multi windows thing and know i can turn on the watch and not use the toch and the screen is weird because off the multi window shit ..... cannot get in debuggin mode .. please help what to do :/

you can't without twrp (there is one for this watch) go to firmware section download what you need and be careful to make sure that you know what you are doing, drivers, mtp usb, sp f.tool (the latest) and use upgrade option.

/board/61/lemfo-firmware

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw/videos