Happy new year!

I wanted to thank all the community for the amazing contributions, as well as the forum team for their awesome (and fully voluntary) job.

I wish everybody a happy new year and hope that our community keeps growing and improving year by year.

I promise I’ll continue working on my FAW related projects (some of them to do with the forum, some of them to do with the watches), and although I don’t have much free time due to my studies, I hope to be able to bring you (together with the FAW team) with awesome new features and experiences.

Regards,
Iscle

EDIT: If you’re part of the team and want to add a personal message, feel free to edit this post :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Wishing everyone happy happy happy new year from Pakistan.

6 Likes

happy new year to the whole community and watch enthusiast

6a7c88d781e69c3a97c1a8ddee068a28

5 Likes

DITTOchristmas-vacation-lights-z0q6o8o1

7 Likes

Happy New year fellow Forum denizens! :partying_face: :partying_face: How about copying the ole Doons…seen here strutting some new dance moves for 2021! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

tenor

7 Likes

Happy New Year 2021 to the entire community of Android Watch enthusiasts!

5 Likes

Happy new year to all forum members and thanks to the admins for all their work.
holidays-happy-holidays

5 Likes

feliz happy new year a todos

3 Likes

Happy new year to all the community and the admins.
:champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy New Year everybody. Was out of the city since 31 at morning till tonight. Wish everybody a year full of great moments!

6 Likes