Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
This website went online a year ago. This was preceded by many weeks of work. The data backup of the g + community “Round android smartwatches” and the support forum from Proboard. We were not always sure that we could do this.
In the meantime, everything has become so normal that we almost forgot our first birthday! That must not happen! Happy birthday to all members who fill this community with life and make it such a beautiful place. Thank you!

21 Likes

Well i never knew :+1::+1::+1: . Happy birthday

1 Like

Thank you for creating this place and your passion.

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

DishonestMerryIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Thanks to Moderators and to all for this productive,interesting,useful and beautiful comunity.
Happy birthday and one hundred of these days. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday and good luck for coming years.

4 Likes

Birthday? Did someone say it was the Forums Birthday?! Great! Here is a clip form a satisfied customer of the Doons Birthday catering service! :woozy_face: Give us a call and we can guarantee this is one Birthday you’ll never forget! :crazy_face: :rofl:
Seriously, it’s been a year already? Where did the time go? Looking forward to sharing the company of my fellow Forum members for many more birthdays! Cheers, Doons

tenor

Gif credit…https://tenor.com/view/birthday-cake-lol-gif-3580162

10 Likes

:partying_face: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: - afterparty in the lounge, right? :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh dear. Here we go again …:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

C’mon now Andy! Don’t ya go being an ole stick in the mud! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Give us a great big Happy Birthday grin! (Oh, better make sure you put your false teeth in first mate! :woozy_face: :rofl:) Cheers, Doons

Will we enter the after life …er…after…the afterparty?! (You can blame @noidremained for that one folks! :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

Have you ever done a short post ? For instance under a 100 words ? :sweat_smile:

Dr Andy, nothing on Gods green earth would please me more than to be able to answer that profound (? :woozy_face:) question, but it would take me considerably more that 100 words to do so! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers (Lets make it short & sweet! :roll_eyes:) Doons

3 Likes

I hired a Pole dancer for the little celebration in the lounge this evening.
She just told me that she will only appear if she can wear a breath mask…

3 Likes

seems only reasonable that she wants to wear a mask. Good idea hiring her, but we have to keep her away from Doons so that he doesn’t bore her to death with his speeches :dancer: :rofl:

2 Likes

If I understood her correctly, she is planning ONLY to wear a mask…

3 Likes

noidremained, mate, if the lady in question is planning to be only wearing a mask…well we ain’t gonna be doing a whole lot of talking! :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :rofl: @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, as the resident “Fatherly” type Moderator" (?! :woozy_face:) it should perhaps fall to you to have the “Birds & Bees” talk with noidremained ?!! :laughing: Quite apart from that, once that mob in the Lounge gets a few (Dozen) beers inside them…then the lady would do a whole lot better to wear a blindfold! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

P.S. Although some people have been known to fall gravely ill from one or two of my posts :woozy_face: so far there have been no known fatalities! :rofl:

2 Likes

One year passed, a lot of them to come.

Cheers

4 Likes

happy happy happy and again happy birthday to you.

Did you noticed, this post is 6 month old…:wink:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::man_facepalming:Sorry my friend