Happy 2017!!! (goodies inside)

To help start off 2017 with a bang we have a couple of announcements to make.

Watchfaces on WatchAWear

In partnership with Terry Zahn of WatchAWear, we are happy to announce the Android Smartwatch face section. This new WatchAWear section is where creations by RASC founder Lokifish Marz will be released in the coming weeks. The new section is only accessible to WatchAWear members only. So be sure to sign up today!

We also kindly suggest that folks start releasing their faces in the new section on WatchAWear. Once the WatchAWear app is released, it will allow for direct download of faces to the watch using an easy to use app. How cool is that!

RASC Firmware Archive

Today we also announce the RASC Firmware Archive. It is the single largest collection of firmware for round Android smartwatches anywhere and is maintained by the RASC moderators themselves.

WatchAWear - watchawear.com

RASC Firmware Archive - goo.gl/xWe33f

So from the RASC Moderators, HAPPY 2017!!!

Great!
But I don’t see the link on Watchawear (?!)

Jan 1, 2017 19:15:36 GMT 1 polaris59 said:
Great! But I don't see the link on Watchawear (?!)

As it says in the OP

" The new section is only accessible to WatchAWear members only. So be sure to sign up today!"

signed up, logged in. still, no link to android watch faces…

Jan 1, 2017 20:49:08 GMT 1 @testaccount said:
Jan 1, 2017 19:15:36 GMT 1 polaris59 said:
Great! But I don't see the link on Watchawear (?!)

As it says in the OP

" The new section is only accessible to WatchAWear members only. So be sure to sign up today!"

I am a WatchAWear member, and have been for years.
No link.

I’m checking with Terry on this as it should be working. I’ll let you guys know as soon as I know something.

Edit
I will say this though, Terry and I were talking about “file type”, “system”, and “Designed on” classifications and icons recently. Hopefully that section being down is due to server updates.

UPDATE

Terry-
"I am finalizing the sections with the information you provided earlier.

This way, when the new categories are live, they all have correct verbiage and images.

Once completed, the new sections will be visible logged in or logged out. "