Happiness is... Courier delivering your Kospet Prime 2 warranty replacement ๐ŸŽ‰

Iโ€™m stoked to say I received my replacement Kospet Prime 2 this week. I never realised how much I missed the big boy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (My original Prime 2 had charging issues)

Whatโ€™s amazing is that Kospet actually shipped a replacement twice after the first package went missing in the local postal system. Kospet then sent the second package via DHL.

Iโ€™d like to say thank you to both Kospet and Banggood for their excellent service. At all times I felt I was in good hands.

Also a huge shout out to @pablo11 for helping facilitate the process and making sure everything stayed on track. I truly appreciate it :pray:

6 Likes

Great news all round . To be honest Kospet are first class with this kind of thing . Thats why they stand out from the others :+1:. And with @pablo11 help it gets better :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome :+1::+1:
Great to hear and thanks for the update.
Kospet is definitely at the forefront of customer support for the watches we are all interested in :handshake::handshake::handshake:

I thought happiness was a cigar called Hamletโ€ฆ? :joy:

6 Likes

Congratulations! I have one question regarding Prime 2: how does it feel the moving camera?
This is the aspect that made choose the Prime. Moving stuff on a smartwatch undermines my spirit.