Happiness is... Courier delivering your Kospet Prime 2 warranty replacement 🎉

I’m stoked to say I received my replacement Kospet Prime 2 this week. I never realised how much I missed the big boy 😃 (My original Prime 2 had charging issues)

What’s amazing is that Kospet actually shipped a replacement twice after the first package went missing in the local postal system. Kospet then sent the second package via DHL.

I’d like to say thank you to both Kospet and Banggood for their excellent service. At all times I felt I was in good hands.

Also a huge shout out to @pablo11 for helping facilitate the process and making sure everything stayed on track. I truly appreciate it :pray:

6 Likes

Great news all round . To be honest Kospet are first class with this kind of thing . Thats why they stand out from the others :+1:. And with @pablo11 help it gets better :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome :+1::+1:
Great to hear and thanks for the update.
Kospet is definitely at the forefront of customer support for the watches we are all interested in :handshake::handshake::handshake:

I thought happiness was a cigar called Hamlet…? :joy:

6 Likes

Congratulations! I have one question regarding Prime 2: how does it feel the moving camera?
This is the aspect that made choose the Prime. Moving stuff on a smartwatch undermines my spirit.