H1 Mod Firmware by Paul_by + General tips on using the watch.

Got it from the russian XDA (4pda), translated by me.

Color version: H1_180122-v.3.3_mono_mod_PaulBY_ru — Яндекс Диск

Monoochrome version: H1_180122-v.3.3_color_mod_PaulBY_ru — Яндекс Диск

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR NVRAM, THAT IS WHERE YOUR IMEI IS. IF YOU LOSE YOUR IMEI, YOU LOSE YOUR CELLULAR CAPABILITIES ON YOUR WATCH. YOU CAN BACKUP NVRAM WITH MTK DROID TOOL:

Download MTK Droid Tool
Launch it and connect your watch (don’t forget to press allow on the watch)
Press ROOT in MTK Droid Tool and yet again confirm it on the watch
Go to IMEI/NVRAM, press backup.
Save it.

In case you already lost your IMEI, here you can put it from your watch box in one of the fields and press Change IMEI, that fixes cellular i believe but is unstable, restoring nvram is better.

IDK anything about CWM version, I use FlashTool, afaik as i can tell, you need to unpack the archive to your watch in clockworkmod/backup, reboot into recovery, go to restore and select the backup, restoring boot, system and data (or just system if you are updating this rom, doubt there will be more updates though.)

For some watch revisions, i think what you have to do if you have stripes on your screen is:
Flash the official rom (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxt8S8q7GLvWOE5ESjBzLXZlMzA) with flashtool in Format All + Download mode
And then flash the mod rom with Download Only.

Features:

1. Based on official rom but deodexed
  2. Rooted with KingoRoot i think
  3. Custom CWM PhilTouch recovery
  4. Translated into Russian with multi language support.
  5. Main keyboard is jbak2 (select the Paul_MOD layout in it’s settings, set the keyboard height to 50 and set the font size of main keys to 20 and semi-bold)
  6. Stock keyboards removed
  7. No GAPPS. (use this to install The Open GApps Project, arm, 4.4m nano or pico)
  8. Hosts adblock installed
  9. Removed unused /system/ClockSkin watchfaces
  10. TIME ZONES FIXED
  11. Cosmetical fixes and general fixes.

RootBooster pre installed (in battery settings)
Auto turn on/off feature added
Easy DPI Changer pre installed (screen settings)
Engineer mode and recovery mode buttons in developer settings
Test mode in About Phone menu

First time settings:

Keyboard: in jbak2 settings, select the Paul_MOD layout, set the keyboard height to 50 and set the font size of main keys to 20 and semi-bold
Battery: select Battery+ in battery settings in root booster; set automatic turn on/off overnight in battery settings as well

Microphone:
Type>Mic>Level 0 to Level 6
Set the value to
Level 0-255
Level 1-250
Level 2-245
Level 3-240
Level 4-235
Level 5-230
Level 6-225
Level 7-14 - 0

Stock Settings:
Level 0-64
Level 1-112
Level 2-192
Level 3-180
Level 4-192
Level 5-192
Level 6-184
Level 7-184
Level 8-184
Level 9-184
Level 10-184
Level 11-0
Level 12-0
Level 13-0
Level 14-0

Noticed there were no reposts of this to this forum, why though, it’s a very nice rom