Guide- USB MTP Device issue

Feb 3, 2017 6:45:51 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
I installed the drivers, but the same thing shows up...

go to devices managaer and see if your watch (when connected) is there if not then you'll have to install mtp usb 

it says unknown usb device (invalid device descriptor)

Feb 3, 2017 11:47:11 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
it says unknown usb device (invalid device descriptor)

you NEED to install mtp usb, i've already said that. first drivers then if the computer still does'nt recognize the watch that means secondly to install mtp usb.

I did INSTALL the MTP USB… and the same message comes up…

Feb 4, 2017 5:16:51 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
I did INSTALL the MTP USB....... and the same message comes up....

did you unintall and reinstall drivers and usb mtp from the computer? did you do the guide on how to install the drivers? because it is not just to download and extract them.

Yes I followed every single step, I restarted my Windows 10 machine with the steps provided in this forum to be able to install unsigned drivers, I did everything…

Feb 4, 2017 9:13:10 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
Yes I followed every single step, I restarted my Windows 10 machine with the steps provided in this forum to be able to install unsigned drivers, I did everything...

just weird, i have the x3+ and just after falshing the rom i had to install mtp usb again but with the s99a i did'nt have to the pc recognize the watch and i also have window 10, but on the laptop it does'nt because i have'nt installed drivers let me see how it goes and see if there is a problem. and i will video the procedure and upload it.

Feb 4, 2017 11:35:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 4, 2017 9:13:10 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
Yes I followed every single step, I restarted my Windows 10 machine with the steps provided in this forum to be able to install unsigned drivers, I did everything…

just weird, i have the x3+ and just after falshing the rom i had to install mtp usb again but with the s99a i did’nt have to the pc recognize the watch and i also have window 10, but on the laptop it does’nt because i have’nt installed drivers let me see how it goes and see if there is a problem. and i will video the procedure and upload it.

Installing MTP driver for LF16 and ALL watches attached.

Attachments:
Install MTP Driver.docx (166.27 KB)

Feb 4, 2017 11:35:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
just weird, i have the x3+ and just after falshing the rom i had to install mtp usb again but with the s99a i did'nt have to the pc recognize the watch and i also have window 10, but on the laptop it does'nt because i have'nt installed drivers let me see how it goes and see if there is a problem. and i will video the procedure and upload it.

I get this error
i.ytimg.com/vi/D0nAPX_DDZs/hqdefault.jpg

Mar 25, 2017 20:52:26 GMT 1 sakifx9 said:
pablo11 AvatarFeb 5, 2017 12:28:06 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

I get this error i.ytimg.com/vi/D0nAPX_DDZs/hqdefault.jpg

This is exactly what happened to me with my s99 using windows 8: "device not recognized !! ..". It got hard bricked after trying to flash the preloader: every couple seconds it would connect and disconnect itself. I managed to bring it back.. I tried: -plugging it into different usb ports on the same computer -disconnecting battery inside of watch then plugging it into the computer usb port -re-connecting battery inside of watch then plugging and leaving it connected to computer for a couple hours (the watch's battery shouldn't be low ..) -removing the Vcom and adb drivers out of windows os -re-installing Vcom and adb drivers (bypassing signed legacy hardware ..) -changing computer (the behavior is different: "mtp device" on one side and "not recognized" on the other side) Everything has already been said. You are going to need some luck: good luck !

Oct 15, 2016 14:35:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 24, 2016 18:55:12 GMT 1 rimasi98 said:
how do i connect my Kingwear KW88 to my PC if it doesn’t recognise the smartwatch in Device Manager?

first make sure that you downloaded the vcom drivers and that you installed them.

when i flashed my watch according to your video on youtube after flashing when press and hold power button my watch does not start.my watch is no1 d5.pls help

Feb 2, 2018 12:50:38 GMT 1 harsh said:

Oct 15, 2016 14:35:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
first make sure that you downloaded the vcom drivers and that you installed them.

when i flashed my watch according to your video on youtube after flashing when press and hold power button my watch does not start.my watch is no1 d5.pls help

which firmware did you use?

where is the download link pls?

May 14, 2018 21:57:31 GMT 1 mebedo said:
where is the download link pls?

no need to download usb mtp they are already on the computer.