Guess Who's Back!

I told you guys I was back! :rofl:

ohboy

CREDIT: UNDONE custom made watches MICKEY COLLECTION “GUESS WHO’S BACK”.
Custom Watches | Personalized Watches Online | UNDONE

Oh Boy!

12 Likes

I knew it! I just knew it! Here is the proof that Louis only came back because he is past his Peek! (Sorry about that Chief! :crazy_face:) Nice one Louis :+1: :+1: and what better way to advertise your coming back than by making a face that is all back! Cheers, This is only the beginning Folks…you have been warned!" :rofl:, Doons

4 Likes

Aha hahahaha! :clown_face:

1 Like

Very god job! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love it . Thankyou

1 Like

I’m sure Minnie will love it. Accurately reproduced :+1:

3 Likes

Glad to see you back!

It’s good to be back, Ed! Thank you! I wish I could make my watch faces like this one with GIFs that rotate the light around the hands as they move and also have the touch-point capabilitty. I had to use the older version of watchface designer to create this one like most of my other ones. :lizard:

2 Likes

Nice one! Good job!

2 Likes

I love the way on the real watch that Mickey’s “Front” is on the clear glass back of the watch…an interesting and amusing touch. I guess most collectors would have a Mickey watch…I have 2…a pocket watch from the USA (Quite old but runs perfectly ) and a new wrist watch which has a very high “Sheen” across the face…thought I’d drop a pic of them if anyone was interested. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

:grin: Thank you! Good to hear from you!

1 Like

Oh my goodness that pocket watch is awesome! :mouse:

1 Like

Yes I was lucky to get it! I brought it off a school teacher in Marietta, Georgia. When I brought the watch I told her (In an e-mail) that I collected the Ace of Spades and Jokers from playing cards and asked her if she would be kind enough to include any that she might have from an old deck of cards. When the watch arrived there was about 30 different Aces of Spades & Jokers! She explained in a letter that she asked her class to bring in any they had as a project to send to a guy in Australia! You really do meet some nice people at times! I sent her a paypal payment and asked her to buy a big box of chocolates and share them with the class and she wrote back and said that the children (And a lot of teachers!) said “Thanks” It attaches a wonderful memory to the Pocket watch! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes