Gucci Watch Face

I have made this clock skin.
Request by Alex Paardekooper

Made with WFD and Photoshop. Built from scratch. Time 5-6 hours.
For Universal Launcher

Credits: https://www.gucci.com

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VHVWWU8Hxv8dBkcmMtrdpMmZoP2On9gB

Update:
Thanks to @G1NT0N1C 's effort and modification, the watchface should work now on Stock Launcher, too.
Download for Stock Launcher: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GY8cqtw_PkMkNTzLwKpg_dyvsa1tqbm9

Enjoy!

c1464dd9360a7321ed1f6513c63c7b7c.png

12 Likes

Good Job! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

@Manu_J1 Wow that looks incredible! Do I have to download the Universal launcher to make it work?

Hi, thank you. Yes, it only works with Universal Launcher.

How can I make it work for the normal launcher?

Update: Little white ticks look now even more like original and date wheel turned upside down like original. Download link in the top already updated.
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Manu_J1 May I do a post to ask people to make a stock laucher-version?

@Hans_Kazan alex, be careful…

@Hans_Kazan that’s ok for me, no worry

@G1NT0N1C Okey, I wanna make things clear. I NEVER wanted to disrespect anyone. I was a bit upset about the fact that it isn’t compatible with the stock launcher. I should have never said that you were ‘whining’, my apologies for that. I just want to be an active person in this community to help other people where possible. I am just a beginner in this categorie and would like to know more about creating watchfaces. I’m sorry for my previous behaviour and hope you accept my apologies.

@Hans_Kazan Ok. I just wanted to told you, that you have to ask for permission to modify (or to let modify) somebody else work. That’s our rules, because we want to protect the copyrights of our artists.

@Hans_Kazan this watchface is using a date rotation for the date window. That’s impossible to do with the stock launcher and is the reason this requires Universal Launcher.
@Manu_J1 , everytime WFD warns that it requires Universal Launcher it’s because it is using a feature that is impossible to achieve using the stock launcher, and no other program will be able to achieve it also (the stock launcher really lacks a lot of features!)

The only way I see to make this stock launcher compatible would be to change the date window to show only one day (and not the previous/next day as it shows now)

@Marco_Ferreira I am currently trying to make it work for the stock launcher, but I won’t get the minute en hour indicator to work. The time just isn’t right. I fixed the date by putting a single date, and not a rotation (like you suggested). So the only problem is the time now…

@Hans_Kazan Change the movement type to smooth. Stock launchers do not support other movement types.

@Marco_Ferreira I’m using ClockSkinMaker, I can’t find a selection for movement type.

@Hans_Kazan this watch was made with WFD, so I supposed you were working with it. If not, you may have to edit the clockskin.xml manually and remove the movement tags. Note that I haven’t tested this watch yet (I’m not home now, so can’t test it), so I don’t know if there are other issues yet.

@Manu_J1 @G1NT0N1C Thank you very much it works great and looks awesome on my Zeblaze Thor Pro you guys rock. Great work.

Well you have made my Kospet hope so beautiful that I am not changing my watch face for more than ten days. I have zoomed it to level 10 and it looks beautiful , luxurious and eye catching.
A big thank you to you.Keep it up buddy.
Best wishes Mehul

@mehul1 Beautiful & stylish design mate! I too have loaded it onto my Kospet with standard launcher and it looks magnificent. So a big thanks to @G1NT0N1C for making it available for stock launcher. Can’t wait to see more of your designs mehul1. Cheers, Doons