Grid: The Total watchface rectangular

Thanks for your interest!
If it is not a problem, I would like you to give an opinion (assessment, advice on use, problem, etc.) about the clockskin
After making the download request, I send an email and you can download the Grid.

Cheers!

1 Like

How to install on watch?

1. Connect the smart watch to the PC with USB charger. A message will appear.
  2. Select transfer files (only charge, transfer files, transfer images). This option allows you to connect and copy to the smart watch.
  3. You have to copy the Grid file (uncompressed grid.zip —> grid) in the clockskin file of the main directory
  4. You have to long touch the screen (change the appearance of the clock), scroll to the right until the end:
    update option. There you can see a circle with a cross to update online and above it a round arrow.
    Press the round arrow.
  5. Now you will see the Grid as an option to load

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thnx a lot.Where I can see your other clockskins?

Or you can download the clockskin transfer via google play store within the watch. And just transfer the zipfiles via there. Very easy and hassle free :wink:

Cheers!

3 Likes

@Babak_Shock

“Why can`t i download it??? It says i need permission from the creator”

Wow! “Permission from the Creator”!!! Who knew that the Almighty was a Forum member?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “We have members in very high places indeed”!, Doons

3 Likes

Can you please make one, and add with TICWRIS MAX logo aswell? And when you are finished, can you please share the download link for me?

Can u make watchface related to anime (prefered gunman or swordsman characters) even for money?

@Babak_Shock, cheers!
Ticwris has an exclusive logo for all its watches.
The new clockskin (analog-digital hybrid) I’m working on will now also have a logo.
I think you are referring to adding the word MAX to the ticwris logo…

@Armen_Tangyan cheers!
There is the option in your kospet note (as in all the others) to choose an image and convert it to clockskin automatically. If you want anime themes you can do that option.
I make this watchfaceS as a hobby and I like the creativity and functionality in a clockskin.
Thank you for your trust but I do not charge money for it.
You can ask in the requests post

2 Likes

Thank you. I have installed this face on Kospet note and it is very nice. Everything is working except Google Assistant which won’t open. That’s not a problem for me. Great Job.
Noel

1 Like

Heartiest Thanks Jesus_Rodriguez,your fantastic work…this is so cool.Keep it up mate.
Best regards.

1 Like

Cool, are you using a specific app or are you coding from scratch?
I want try try make my own, similar to yours.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment!
Only microsoft paint + 100 array code

Cheers!

2 Likes

Bro do you accept orders(of course I can pay for work)) )

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m not sorry.
I do this for fun.

2 Likes

If you will have time make anime style watchfaces plssss black with red combo (Black Clover Asta with demon theme) pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Please stop pushing him. He already answered your question.

2 Likes

Thanks for this

1 Like

Is there any chance you could get this to work and the buttons to work on the touchscreen for Android 10,as i have just upgraded my Max S to android 10