great video about the Microwear smartwatch H2 - full review!

Hi! I wonder what’s the basis for the creator of this video to claim H2 has a 500 mAh battery!? I already made several measurements during 0-100% charges and never surpassed 400 mAh of charging! I would say H2 has a battery very similar to IQI I4 Air battery but maybe slightly more efficient!

Mar 5, 2018 2:42:04 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I wonder what's the basis for the creator of this video to claim H2 has a 500 mAh battery!? I already made several measurements during 0-100% charges and never surpassed 400 mAh of charging! I would say H2 has a battery very similar to IQI I4 Air battery but maybe slightly more efficient!

i also do'nt think the H2 has more than 400 mAh.

I thought it was supposed to have 480 battery otherwise it’s false advertising and Sonia is getting better battery life then other watches.

Mar 5, 2018 6:21:27 GMT 1 snake65 said:
I thought it was supposed to have 480 battery otherwise it's false advertising and Sonia is getting better battery life then other watches.

someone has test it and said it is 500 mAh but not sure. pablo11

yes, this is the best watch i’ve had that has great battery life  with 3g, gps 24\7 i got a full 24hrs of usage and i use it about 2hrs a day with BT for music and also about 2hrs of wifi that is heavy usage for a watch and i’ve never had a watch with this great battery life. 

Hi! I agree battery might be more efficient in this H2 than in others but i’m almost sure it’s a < 400mAH battery. I made several charging measurements from 0% to 100% and all indicate around 390 mAh total charge.

Mar 5, 2018 13:36:00 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I agree battery might be more efficient in this H2 than in others but i'm almost sure it's a < 400mAH battery. I made several charging measurements from 0% to 100% and all indicate around 390 mAh total charge.

I will find out for you.
Mar 5, 2018 13:36:00 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I agree battery might be more efficient in this H2 than in others but i'm almost sure it's a < 400mAH battery. I made several charging measurements from 0% to 100% and all indicate around 390 mAh total charge.

I will find out for you.
Hi Pablo! Any news? Round Android Smartwatches shouldn't be associated with Microwear's false advertising...  and this video emphasizes it! 
Mar 9, 2018 12:51:34 GMT 1 jrjr said:
pablo11 AvatarMar 6, 2018 1:16:36 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I will find out for you.

Hi Pablo! Any news? Round Android Smartwatches shouldn't be associated with Microwear's false advertising...  and this video emphasizes it! 

I have not heard back yet - but I only asked a few hours ago. One thing that you should bear in mind is that the information given in this video is the information that was given to us by the manufacturer at the time the video was made. This is a video made by our team here and these were the specifications given to us. I have asked for confirmation and I have to admit that I have doubts about it being 500mah.

I have to work and so I have to fit the forum work in when I get home.
I hope to get a reply tomorrow. Just remember that I am in Australia so my time zone is 11.00pm at the moment.
Cheers
Pablo.

Hi! Any news about the battery false advertising? Thanks.

Apr 16, 2018 12:04:50 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! Any news about the battery false advertising? Thanks.

does'nt metter still great battery life.

Hi Sophie! I agree with you battery life is good but it doesn’t invalidate this video is perpetuating Microwear’s false battery capacity advertising… it affects channel credibility and should bother channel and forum administrators…