GREAT SUMMER OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW WATCHES!!!!

Zeblaze,IQI, Kingwear, Lemfo…they all have new watches that coming out hopefully we will hear soon from Microwear, finow? do’nt know much about their plans.

ONE THING FOR SURE: the more the better:) and they all sound as great choices.

Jul 28, 2018 5:58:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
Zeblaze,IQI, Kingwear, Lemfo…they all have new watches that coming out hopefully we will hear soon from Microwear, finow? do’nt know much about their plans.

Was a huge Finow fan until i bought there last shocker of a effort . Would love to see a new top quality watch . I’m unsure on KW68 / W2 ? Loving my lemfo Lem7 battery life and dont want to take a step backwards

Jul 28, 2018 11:09:41 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

hey, can you check if you have bt calling? just go to bt and connect watch as audio calls and see if it work, plz? it seems we do'nt need an app it is enabled on our phoes i've check with samsung devices and Huawei P9 and it works perfectly.

Jul 28, 2018 11:28:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

hey, can you check if you have bt calling? just go to bt and connect watch as audio calls and see if it work, plz? it seems we do’nt need an app it is enabled on our phoes i’ve check with samsung devices and Huawei P9 and it works perfectly.

Will do later today when back . Thanks

Was a huge Finow fan until i bought there last shocker of a effort . Would love to see a new top quality watch . I’m unsure on KW68 / W2 ? Loving my lemfo Lem7 battery life and dont want to take a step backwards

most likely you’ll love the new watches, have you checked the new kw99 pro and the kw88 pro? look great and hopefully great battery life.

Jul 28, 2018 11:48:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

most likely you’ll love the new watches, have you checked the new kw99 pro and the kw88 pro? look great and hopefully great battery life.

No but will look . Thankyou

Jul 28, 2018 11:48:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

What’s new in these pro segments?

Deepak

if you look at the specs you’ll see highier ram and storage, a bit different look and it comes with A7 and prices are reasonable.

Jul 29, 2018 13:32:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Deepak

if you look at the specs you’ll see highier ram and storage, a bit different look and it comes with A7 and prices are reasonable.

Can you recommend these watches over KW68 or AllCall W2?

Jul 29, 2018 14:08:45 GMT 1 Deepak said:

Jul 29, 2018 13:32:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Deepak

Can you recommend these watches over KW68 or AllCall W2?

Although both now have android 7 they still have small batterys ? Also dont forget the original KW88 backplate cracked for lots of users ( worth checking if corrected ? ) . Also some users of the original KW88 had band discoloration problems .

Deepak

no, i can’t because i do’nt have any of the watches BUT the kw68\w2 has ip68 which is very important but also the price so when all be on the market we’ll know better.

Hello,

To start, I have to say you lot are awesome. The work you do here… priceless for current and future owners of such devices.
I’m sure you all have jobs, families and other obligations to tend to, and yet you find hours and hours of your time to help us. You rock!
I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place, but it seemed strange to ask this on the LemX page, for example.

Now to the point!
I am interested in getting a smartwatch for my husband and I have been looking at Mr Tick’s YT reviews and your forum in hope of finding the right one for the user’s needs.

I was able to narrow it down to 3: 1 - LemX, 2 - H2, 3 - Thor Pro. This is where I am stuck.
The winner would be LemX, but as it has just been released, I’m thinking that there might still be bugs and issues that have not been resolved or even found yet.

As for the options I look for:

• bluetooth calling + real-time notification sync from phone + above average (best) battery life - they are a must;
  • it will be used in a dusty, warm (not hot) environment, so IP certification and side speaker would be a plus;
  • other options: sim 3g, camera, good gps/wifi

I also have other questions, but I think this is a good start. Any opinions, maybe from people who have used these watches?
As a note, I live in Europe so there are plenty of mobile carriers available.

Thank you in advance!

Zaina

thanks for your kind words:)

1.lem x - has ip67 has 3g\4g-lte, camera, gps, what all phones have it has and great battery life but no BT calling.

1. H2 - no ipXX has 3g, camra, gps what all phone have.

2. thor pro - same as the H2 but bigger screen.

i7 and i8 also ip67 but no BT calling no android 7 watch has it. the H2 is great choice but sadly no ipxx which is important in hot areas.

Sonia, thank you for the rapid response.

I read about the issues you had with your H2 due to the speakers being on the back, and I’m sure husband will face the same due to his job. I’m reluctant to get a back-speaker watch, to be honest.

Isn’t the LemX supposed to get the BT calling via FW update? I think I have to read the posts around here again - info must have gotten mixed up in my head.
Hub is fixed on the LemX, so he might go without the BT calling as long the notifications from the phone sync properly.

Thanks for the support!

Zaina

the lem x is a great choice and is ip67 so far i’m pleased with it and i live in a very hot area and i workout alot so really sweating and so far so good, about BT calling i doubt that it will get it soon but trust me it is enough to get notifications from phone and just reply with BT headset.

BE CAREFUL one you use the lem x you can’t go back to smaller screens:)))))))))))))))))

Hi Sonia,
The Lem X looks great in the video’s i have seen. Real edge to edge, but that flat tire display. Doesn’t that get irritating?

Greets

Sept 20, 2018 19:38:56 GMT 1 ranja said:

well....it is hard to find WF what suits the screen with it but the screen is so big and amazing taht trust me you do'nt think alot of the flat tyre:)

I would never buy a Finow again. I've big problems from unboxing, finally the screen has brown spots and the battery life is terribly.