Great new video for flashing firmware by Mr Ticks.

I just discover the message, and I did the same conclusion as you, I decided to replace the dock with the 4 pins cable and it is ok… so may be you should modify the tutorial as it shows explictly the watch on the dock… Thanks for your help, I didnt remember how to do a factory reset but I m trying to find the solution on the forum

Ok I got the factory reset

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAW release candidate 1 v1.3

I tried again installing firmware V05 (no problem). I uploaded the firmware V06 zip file to the internal memory, I entered configuration / firmware update, I chose the zip file, the smartwatch turned off and it indicates an error. (I fixed the free space of the scartyer loading file and it is not the cause of the failure either)

Does anyone have the MTK for the Lemfo 12 pro firmware V06?

Could you check if there’s an IMEI?

YES, if there is IMEI

And enough space left on the device ?

Looking at this - this is the stock firmware on your watch storage.
Did you try to flash this using the wireless update app?

You should be flashing the FAW RC1 update zip file from the download section - for the LEM 12 pro…
You can’t flash stock firmware with the wireless update app.

It should be downloaded from the download section and then transfer it to the watch storage. I am surprised that you have not bricked the watch yet…
This is the download area looks…
Nothing like the stock firmware.

1 Like

The golden rule is that stock firmware zip files need the SP Flash Tools.

The FAW update zip is to be used with the wireless update app on the watch.

This is incredibly important and one of the main reasons why I asked people to research the subject thoroughly before making any changes to their watch.

Does anyone know how to install the sports measurement app on Lemfo 12 pro?

What sports measurement app ?

It’s in the download section…
Just transfer it to the watch and read what is explained in the download section

2 Likes

I thought he was talking about a playstore app

Hi, I want the lemfo 12 pro monitoring application. I read that with the firmware update it is no longer installed and that it can be found in downloads, but I can’t find it

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu my broth, i already found the apk. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Its okay bro :+1:

A post was merged into an existing topic: LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

@kontidiss just a reminder, this has nothing to do with using the FAW update zip files :+1:

1 Like