Gps apps for Running

Hi everybody,

I search a good GPS apps for running  with adapted  interface for rounded watch.  Do you know a good app for this ?

regards

Aug 31, 2018 13:25:48 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

Hi everybody,

I search a good GPS apps for running  with adapted  interface for rounded watch.  Do you know a good app for this ?

regards

there many good ones i use this one:

Sense Me

also you can try Samsung Health

and this one is also good:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pedometer.steptracker.calorieburner.stepcounter

Aug 31, 2018 16:35:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 31, 2018 13:25:48 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

there many good ones i use this one:

Sense Me

also you can try Samsung Health

and this one is also good:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pedometer.steptracker.calorieburner.stepcounter

Thanks for your anwser i have tested this 3 apps on my Watch   ( DtNo1  K22)   and it doesn’t work well… :frowning:

i continue to search :slight_smile:

flagadajones

which watch do you have? sadly if you meant no.1 D5 then i can understand, the firware is’nt great on these watches and Finow has’nt done anything to improve what they have on the other hand the firmware team that works with Kingwear, Lemfo, Zebalze, IQI, Microwear does a great job and so far i almost do’nt use square display for the apps.

Sept 1, 2018 15:08:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:flagadajones

which watch do you have? sadly if you meant no.1 D5 then i can understand, the firware is’nt great on these watches and Finow has’nt done anything to improve what they have on the other hand the firmware team that works with Kingwear, Lemfo, Zebalze, IQI, Microwear does a great job and so far i almost do’nt use square display for the apps.

i have this one no.1 K22:

en.001phone.cn/no-1-k22-android-smartwatch-heart-rate-wifi-message-notice-html

Sept 2, 2018 0:42:01 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

ok, i see, the problem that it runs Finow software and sadly they have'nt done any improvement in the firmware so most apps still do'nt work well with their watches.

Sept 2, 2018 3:07:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 2, 2018 0:42:01 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

ok, i see, the problem that it runs Finow software and sadly they have’nt done any improvement in the firmware so most apps still do’nt work well with their watches.

arrrhhh bad choice :frowning:

Sept 2, 2018 8:59:49 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

sorry, and sadly they do'nt want to work with our developers which so far they are in close contact with the firmware team that works with Kingwear,IQI, Microwear, Zeblaze, Lemfo which you can see way improvement with most apps in circle option and square option.

Then any others rom is compatible with this Watch?

Sept 2, 2018 13:21:57 GMT 1 flagadajones said:
Then any others rom is compatible with this Watch?

check this thread, they are working to get as much custom roms for these watches that it might, you better ask on their thread:)

/board/55/open-watch-roms

Sept 2, 2018 19:04:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 2, 2018 13:21:57 GMT 1 flagadajones said:

check this thread, they are working to get as much custom roms for these watches that it might, you better ask on their thread:)

/board/55/open-watch-roms

thanks

Hi everyone! How are you
I just upgraded my allCall W1 to android 7 and everything goes great !!! :slight_smile:
Since the battery life has almost doubled, but I’m looking for a fitness application that uses the heart rate sensor of the relog and that Once recorded the route with the GPS, before gliderun worked great on Android 5.1, but now gliderun does not work on Android 7, can there be an app that does this on a clock with Android 7?

Nov 8, 2018 20:52:15 GMT 1 axlander said:

try HeartOnTop which syncs with google fit.

edit: checked Gliderun and it works with android 7 and up, checked with lem x.

Nov 9, 2018 8:50:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 8, 2018 20:52:15 GMT 1 axlander said:

try HeartOnTop which syncs with google fit.

edit: checked Gliderun and it works with android 7 and up, checked with lem x.

for my gliderun is preferred, but the application does not recognize the heart rate sensor.

Nov 9, 2018 16:25:19 GMT 1 axlander said:

Nov 9, 2018 8:50:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

it does all you have to do is install the app and reboot the watch and it is there it does connect to the HR sensor of the watch.