Google plus

Hello, i may not be in the right section , here IS the problem , today in France they have définitively remove Google + , so now more Access to round Android SmartWatch - custom faces notre Wear - Google +  to download faces how to do now … Thank you .

Apr 3, 2019 11:38:34 GMT 2 labrador said:
Hello, i may not be in the right section , here IS the problem , today in France they have définitively remove Google + , so now more Access to round Android SmartWatch - custom faces notre Wear - Google + to download faces how to do now ... Thank you .

Wait… cos the new web will come soon.
ricktop

Hello, i may not be in the right section , here IS the problem , today in France they have définitively remove Google + , so now more Access to round Android SmartWatch - custom faces notre Wear - Google +  to download faces how to do now ... Thank you .

Here is some helpful information from Mr. Ticks.
Hello, i may not be in the right section , here IS the problem , today in France they have définitively remove Google + , so now more Access to round Android SmartWatch - custom faces notre Wear - Google +  to download faces how to do now ... Thank you .

It’s here now : www.fullandroidwatch.com/

Just click on the discourse forum link and login with your Google account.