Google now notifications

Hi everyone,
On my phone, I use the google now launcher, and therefore I receive google notifications (mostly reminders, traffic alerts and weather updates) on my phone.
How can I get these notifications to work on my LEMFO LF16? I have 3G sync enabled .Google now launcher is installed, but I’m using Eric’s launcher as default.
Did anyone manage to get google notifications on a LEMFO LF16?

Thanks,
Perky

May 8, 2017 12:15:41 GMT 1 perkywitch said:
Hi everyone, On my phone, I use the google now launcher, and therefore I receive google notifications (mostly reminders, traffic alerts and weather updates) on my phone. How can I get these notifications to work on my LEMFO LF16? I have 3G sync enabled .Google now launcher is installed, but I'm using Eric's launcher as default. Did anyone manage to get google notifications on a LEMFO LF16?

Thanks,
Perky

Maybe ask ricktop to test G-Now notifications ?

May 8, 2017 12:15:41 GMT 1 perkywitch said:
Hi everyone, On my phone, I use the google now launcher, and therefore I receive google notifications (mostly reminders, traffic alerts and weather updates) on my phone. How can I get these notifications to work on my LEMFO LF16? I have 3G sync enabled .Google now launcher is installed, but I'm using Eric's launcher as default. Did anyone manage to get google notifications on a LEMFO LF16?

Thanks,
Perky

Maybe ask ricktop to test G-Now notifications ?

I Don’t use 3G but the launcher shows all notification of the watch, so maybe you should check that the system launcher receive them.

Hi all.
I’ve noticed some strange behavior. Whenever I have a notification from google (a reminder), the watch vibrates, but the notification drawer shows no notification.
Any ideas??