Google maps

Hello, all.  I have recently started using a Lemfo LEM X, and in general, I like it.

I am running the watch completely stock right now, freshly reset.  It is connected to my phone via Wiiwatch II.  I have no SIM card installed.  Here is my problem:

When I use Directions in Google Maps on my phone, the watch vibrates once a second.  The notification screen appears and displays my ETA, also once a second.  (The Notification returns immediately if I dismiss it, or try to use any other function or app.)

Any ideas what is causing this?  Is there a fix?

Oct 12, 2018 13:15:30 GMT 1 drcoyote said:

notifications from wiiwatch2? or something on the watch from google map?

I had that problem before too. I know exactly what you mean. I ended up “block all notifications” from Google Maps and it stopped. But I’m guessing you want your notification still but not every second. Have you tried the 2nd option which is “Show Silently”? That might do the trick. I think what is happening is that since you are bluetooth connected with your phone with the lemx, it does its job about notifying you any changes from your phone and something like Google Maps constantly changes.

I hope that helps! For now, I tried blocking all notifications from Google Maps but showing silently might help.

Hi, I have the same problem on my Kospet Hope. It seems that WiiWatch2 app can’t see System apps, so I can’t disable notification from those apps like Play Store or Google Maps.
I use G Maps very often so I need to stop the watch to vibrate when I drive. For now i disconnect it from the phone, but I need other notifications to be seen… Is there a solution to this?
Can I force WiiWatch to see system apps?

Thanks

I have successfully modified the WiiWatch2 app in order to show system apps, so I can deactivate Google Maps notification.
It can’t be a target solution, tho.

hey guys…when you connect with wiiwatch2 app…IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL…only shows u notifications…but that’s it
you cant reply to calls on watch
you cant text message on watch
you cant use share internet data on your phone to the watch (tethering or sim card ok)
The best experience to everything is get a sim card installed to the watch…(Follow my post on how to get sim card to work) and you are set…AMAZING watch after you install the sim card

Feb 14, 2019 23:42:19 GMT ozze559 said:
hey guys..when you connect with wiiwatch2 app..IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL..only shows u notifications..but that's it you cant reply to calls on watch you cant text message on watch you cant use share internet data on your phone to the watch (tethering or sim card ok) The best experience to everything is get a sim card installed to the watch..(Follow my post on how to get sim card to work) and you are set..AMAZING watch after you install the sim card

I have a data sim card in the watch but still likes to recieve notifications from the phone.

Getting all the apps installed on the watchh and getting them to communicate would empty the battery way faster than the notifications only option and the data consumed would be greater…

Ideal setup would be a notifications via the internet or native bluetooth notifications (we can rule this out for sure since Google is protectiing WearOS as much as it can).

That leaves me (and a few other people I guess) with Wiiwatch2 or Watch Droid (which is stalled for the time being)…

Feb 6, 2019 13:44:23 GMT marioerased said:
I have successfully modified the WiiWatch2 app in order to show system apps, so I can deactivate Google Maps notification. It can't be a target solution, tho.

Can you post your modified app? I'm using Android Auto quite often and I have to shut down the watch to avoir getting millions of vibrating notifications.

Thanks!

Mar 14, 2019 14:27:04 GMT krapulant said:
Feb 6, 2019 13:44:23 GMT marioerased said:
I have successfully modified the WiiWatch2 app in order to show system apps, so I can deactivate Google Maps notification. It can't be a target solution, tho.

Can you post your modified app? I'm using Android Auto quite often and I have to shut down the watch to avoir getting millions of vibrating notifications.

Thanks!

sure, here you can download my modifed apk:

drive.google.com/open?id=1F7OlvrvbT6BXSCWgzQi_GjTLaP6kZa4U

it’s 2.2.2 version.

Mar 19, 2019 11:30:28 GMT marioerased said:
Mar 14, 2019 14:27:04 GMT krapulant said:

Thanks!

sure, here you can download my modifed apk:

drive.google.com/open?id=1F7OlvrvbT6BXSCWgzQi_GjTLaP6kZa4U

it’s 2.2.2 version.

Thanks a lot! It works perfectly!