Google calendar on lem16

Has anyone tried or had problems running Google calendar on the LEM16?
Im thinking of getting one and I really use calendar a lot.

It didnt work for me on A10 lokmat 9 and nor on A9 lokmat 7, i use One Calendar which sync with google account and way better.

4 Likes

Another vote here for One Calendar, it is an excellent piece of software and the developer is super responsive.

5 Likes

Didn’t tested Google calendar yet, but I’m testing One calendar just right now on my Lemp and it’s really drop dead gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Yeah, i love it too and it is really easy to customize it.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the international firmware for my Optimus 2 since I got it. Calendar works fine on it.
Calendar didn’t work right on my A7 Prime.
I’ll have to look into calendar.

1 Like

I’m using Google calendar, no problems, need to use square screen to input events etc but syncs ok from laptop etc.

1 Like

I’m gonna try it too later but this One Calendar is great really.

3 Likes

Thanks, that makes me more comfortable.

2 Likes

Back here again, I just wanna say that tested Google calendar on a Lemfo Lemp with android 9.1, it doesn’t even start. Unfortunately crash at launch.

And One Calendar was working perfect but now it gives me sinc error with my Google account and I’ve found that the problem occurs because I was not using a java script capable browser (I have installed only the default browser included on my watch). The problem was fixed when I installed Chrome on it, but it’s something that wasn’t necessary before. So a new requisite it’s needed now to make it works properly.

2 Likes