Good weather app?

As we know the rom weather application of all smartwatches it is not very good and does not allow schedule updating of data.

I have tried installing some other apps but not found one very appropriate.

Does anyone know a good to recommend?

Thank you

I’m using Yr.no, but I’m not sure if you can manually set the update interval.
However it’s pretty good.

Oct 24, 2016 11:02:21 GMT 1 calom said:
As we know the rom weather application of all smartwatches it is not very good and does not allow schedule updating of data.

Thank you

i think it will drain the battery faster something like that.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.weatherwidget&hl=en 
but i’m not sure there is an app that automaticlly updates itself.

Automatically update.The built-in weather app?Oh,I thought it would update automatically,lol. My watchface does not support a weather widget.I use my phone mostly.

Oct 24, 2016 11:02:21 GMT 1 calom said:

Thank you

I sure like M8

Past days I tried Weather Timeline. I found that awesome. Its ui and widgets are amazing. Not particularly round screen friendly if you don’t have XHFW, but hey, you won’t find anything better, pretty sure.

This works well
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.swan

Nov 2, 2016 11:07:24 GMT 1 smith said:
Automatically update.The built-in weather app?Oh,I thought it would update automatically,lol. My watchface does not support a weather widget.I use my phone mostly.

I have not mobile data or wifi on all the time.
Now, I am trying a scheduler to open weather app when have wifi on one time a day. I saw when app is opened update automatically…

Yep,it does update unless you open it.

Nov 2, 2016 22:31:08 GMT 1 calom said:
This works well play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.swan

Yes, that’s the one I use =)
Pretty nice one.

will it drain your battery fast?

Nov 4, 2016 5:01:41 GMT 1 smith said:
will it drain your battery fast?

Do you mean app I said (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.swan) or scheduler tasks?

App

Nov 4, 2016 11:24:36 GMT 1 smith said:
App

So far no problem.

Thanks!Will try it.

If the watch face has weather widget, is it possible to link it with this apps you’re posting?

Thank. Love the app. It picked up my city and I added 4 more. Looks really good on round screen. Better than stock app even if it doesn’t update faces through the launcher. The stock app still handles that.