Getting watch face on to watch?

In fact I did this several times.:dancer:

It’s ok, don’t worry about. We are just kidding.

1 Like

Please tell me what kind of file I can extract and install

Because I extracted and installed the downloaded link with the file manager, after this some faces will blink

No problem . Understood . All is well :+1:

batsurf

4 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOLZZZ! That’s great!

1 Like

This reminds me of my very first clockskins . I was obsessed with animation and long before we could use .gif files . Love it :+1:

1 Like

“Surfs up Robin! Lets grab our Bat boards and head for the beach”!! Edward, that is one wayyyyyy cool file :+1: (And who’d have thought that Batman would have such snazzy board shorts! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:) Nice one mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

We can never buy a face, our currency is limited and there are sanctions, we tried, but we can not buy a face

Please, if anyone has any of these faces, send it to me. Thank you🌷۲۰۲۱۰۳۲۵_۱۳۱۹۴۶

Sorry, but the lower faces are paid faces from Alrod. And you already got the upper one.

Try making faces!

This is exactly the taste of your shorts

Wow! Who would have guessed that my taste in shorts is exactly the same as your taste in comments?! :woozy_face: Cheers, Doons

I thought he meant what your shorts tasted like.

Depends? :rofl:

1 Like

Louis…ONLY you would think of that interpretation! :woozy_face: :grimacing: Yet again I have you to thank for the fact that my sleep patterns will be disrupted by another vivid image you have conjured up! I can just picture our friend…munching away… :nauseated_face: “Hmmmmm, they don’t taste too bad…Son, wait till you get to the junction”!!! :face_vomiting: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

This monkey face has a problem, I installed it on another few hours, it blinks again

I’ll post another version when i get home . Be patient . Thanks

Thank you, Professor, I am waiting for you. Thank you

1 Like