Gerald Genta watch, Dagobert Duck

Press and hold the power button and chose “Recent” . Tap the bin to close last apps.

1 Like

It will fail at 1.00 up to 2.59 and 11.00 up to 12.59.

1 Like

@Doonsbury I’ve added a stocklauncher version for the prime2.

2 Likes

Many thanks for that @G1NT0N1C ! :+1: :+1: Looks great…large numeral at the bottom is clear and as dark as all the other numerals :+1: It is 12.37 am here and the time is spot on (I stayed up extra, extra late cause I knew you’d fix the problem! :crazy_face: :rofl:) Could become my face of choice I think G1N, because, as I said, I haven’t seen that particular style of face and it looks so good! Many thanks for making it suit my Prime mate, very much appreciated indeed! Cheers, “This is the latest I’ve stayed up in nigh on 40 years” :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it. If you stay awake a little longer (come on Doons, millions of teenagers can’t be wrong!), you’ll find that a little compromise was needed to solve it: The “1” and the “2” are not exactly centered, but shifted slightly to the right. But hey, we all die some death… :wink:

2 Likes

Great solution :+1::+1:

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C Well mate, as you are obviously trying to hasten my departure from planet Earth :woozy_face: :crazy_face: I stayed awake all night just to keep an eye on “Our” face (Yep, it is 'Our" face because I was the inspiration for you making it work :rofl:) and it performed beautifully! (As you would expect from a G1N & Doons creation! Stop whinging…YOU got top billing! Gezzzzz!:crazy_face:) Now be a good lad and put a co credit up on the post for me mate? Cheers, “Ah I have been inspired by the Doons”!, :rofl:, Doons

G1NT0N1CModerator/Administrator/Face Designer

Jun 29

@Doonsbury It took me many hours of work to find a way to create a stock launcher version that doesn’t work exactly on your watch. This is maximally subtle, isn’t it? My project “convince the old bastard to finally use UL” goes into the next round.

Two points of interest @G1NT0N1C 1) YOU did manage to "convince the old bastard to finally use UL” :crazy_face: :rofl: and …
2) How did you know I was the holder of this card?!! :woozy_face: :rofl:

P.S. I believe that there is another member of the forum who is also a holder of one of these cards…now who could it be I wonder? :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

I have absolutly no idea! :rofl:

1 Like

Hey Gin I’m back! Are you still around? This watcface is cool! Thank You! :smile:

1 Like

Hey Andy I’m Back!!!

1 Like

Nice to see you back!:grin:

1 Like

:sunglasses: I’m still onlly going to do Universal Launcher faces though. I like the level of detail. It will take me a bit to remember the process. Good to be here again! Just haven’t felt very well, but much better now! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Doons! I’m baaaaackk! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Louis_Peek The surprise is NOT that you are back!! The biggest surprise is that they LET you back!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Good to see you around the Forum again mate! And now I can use some of your faces because @G1NT0N1C finally nagged me into putting UL on my Prime 2! :crazy_face: Looking forward to seeing some of your up coming creations Louis! Well fellow Forum members…just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water… :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

The lounge needed cleaning so they called me back from retirement. :broom: :wastebasket:

1 Like

Retirement? Is that what they call it now when the Shrink has you committed? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Ah well everything has to be politically correct now days I guess. P.S. Love that natty jacket that ties up at the back mate! Really cool! :rofl: Cheers, 'So he is not dangerous then keepers"?, Doons

1 Like

Hmmmm. Insane asylum watchface seems interesting… :thinking:

1 Like

Yep…now that is definitely @Louis_Peek ! :crazy_face: :rofl: I’ll be happy to model for ya mate!..

Cheers, I know, I look like Jack Nicholson…But I get that ALL the time! :crazy_face: Doons

1 Like

About time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::handshake::handshake::handshake:

1 Like