Gaofit user registration

That’s the combination I use. Runs without a hitch.

5 Likes

Yes, cannot sync with Fitbit because it has me blocked

Fitbit…?
I am not sure I understand what you are doing…

No, Google Fit

Ok - you can understand the confusion?
Anyway, when you say it is blocked, what error message are you getting?
Can you share the exact error message?

It is difficult to give advice without more information.
It sounds like a permissions issue to be honest because other people have no problem with this combination of HeartFit and Google Fit.

Another option is to get a logcat while you are issuing the operation on your watch. This will give a more definitive explanation of what’s happening.

You can install this adb toolset if you want to explore the problem.

With USB debugging enabled and your watch connected to your PC, you use the minimal adb and fastboot terminal.
Issue the command “adb devices” to ensure that you are connected to the watch correctly.
Issue the command “adb shell” and then issue the command “logcat” while you are getting the error message on the watch.

It’s important to run the logcat command only while you are getting the error and then stop it immediately using ctrl + c
Otherwise you will get loads of irrelevant information.

You can copy the output from the terminal to notepad and save it.

@pablo11 he means with the app from this thread

Are you sure contact the developer by msg? Try on his thread to ask for help.

1 Like

@sonia_sophie_ataunna
Thanks,
I had no idea that this was the case.
It would help to have an error message to refer to - then there is no confusion…
How did you know that he was talking about this app? I can’t see any mention of it here or on the support thread for that app :thinking:
You always did have excellent skills for understanding what people are talking about :rose::rose:

Anyway, yes - this app will not work for A9 or A10 or A11, as far as I know.
The api used to create that app is suitable for Android 7.
Versions of Android above this are probably not going to work due to the changes in the newer Android API - which include security, framework compatibility and others.
I haven’t heard from @salwan.hemant for a while and all we can do is wait and see if he responds to this.

For now, don’t use it on versions of Android above 7.

1 Like

@Bozley is active , i told him to go to the thread and try there , and he didnt, not sure he did contact Bozley.
@pablo11 the app im talking about belong to @Bozley :))

I will leave this to you then because now I have no clue what is going on across several different threads.
You quoted @salwan.hemant post.
No mention about @Bozley app before now.
So I give up :joy:

1 Like

No worries :blush::rose:

It’s @Bozley who has to give you developer access with your mail address. He gave me fifteen days ago too.
Anyway I uninstalled Heart rate later cause it didn’t like me, and did same with Google fit.
Not sure if it worked ok on Android 9, was unable to take some time to check if the app Heart rate was working ok with Fit (can’t see any metrics and did not understand very well how it had to be configured).

2 Likes

It is actually great app if you are using google fit, you only have to install both apps on your watch and in settings of the HeartFit you enable synchronization.

2 Likes

Thx Sonia, I will install again, I just need a little time and this week was really hard jeje

1 Like

This is the message I get when I try to sync heartfit with google fit

I have no idea about heartfit…
I don’t use any fitness / sports / health functions on watches.
Have you tested it on a mobile phone to see what process is needed?
Maybe ask @sonia_sophie_ataunna if she can help?

You need to be aproved by the developer, send him a msg and he’ll add you so you can use the app with google fit.

2 Likes

There probably needs to be a “how to” thread for this.
Can you take a look at this @sonia_sophie_ataunna and talk to the dev about it, please…?

1 Like

@Bozley , does he still need to be approved ? Or just install the latest update and he’s good ?

My apologies, I still need to be approved. I emailed the developer a long time ago and nothing has happened. My apologies for the late reply, life has been a little chaotic lately.

I use it on my Lokmat applp pro2,but ditnot registration.
The sleepin the app dus not work at all.
Ronald