for anyone who looks for an app that forward calls and sms (i barely

Yes, I am trying to decide, but theres isn’t any post, page, etc. with enough information to decide. Thanks for your opinion. I will decide soon, maybe at the end of the Month if the xwatch is not available. I was definitely looking forward to buying the X5 but now you make my decision harder, lol!

:slight_smile: any decision you’ll make you’ll enjoy the usage of a smartwatch.

@sonia_sophie_ataunna Can you talk through your watch with this app?

I tried and I don’t hear nothing so I’ve contact the developer and I’m waiting for a reply because sms also can’t be answered from the watch

@sonia_sophie_ataunna Hi soniasophie :slight_smile: I just got my finow x5, I now have tons of things to install in it :wink: Can you tell me if I can pick up calls on it via bluetooth with this app? I don’t need sms or hangouts or whatsapp. All I need is to be able to see who’s calling and answer it on the watch at home via wifi and do the same via bluetooth when I’m in the car. Can you confirm if I can do this with this app? I see in your last comment that maybe you can’t hear anything? Thanks!

Unfortunately there are some problems with the app sometimes you can hear the other side and they do’nt and sometimes you do’nt hear the other side, and with BT tethering it does’nt work and i’ve tried several times to contact the developers to see if they can make work with BT tethering instead of wifi or hotspot (does’nt work with 3g either) and no comment so far.