flashing the Rom on prime 2 smartwatch

Is there video how to do that flashing?

1 Like

i flashed the firmware and all is good…almost all…when i restart my watch the bluetooth connection between my watch and phone keeps connecting and disconnecting in a loop…any ideas?

Open watchdroid on your phone. Then on your watch. Tap on the middle icon to disconnect, then reconnect.

thanx…worked…will i have to do this every time i reboot the watch?

I’m not sure. Normaly I don’t reboot. :joy:

1 Like

before i didnt either…but with my former battery problems i now charge the watch to 100% while i’m there, and then turn it off to have a full watch to start the day…so its a restart every day…how do you keep the battery from overcharging?

If I have to charge it, I charge it over night. In my case, 5 hours.

1 Like

Its common to open watchdroid ONCE and connect after a reboot .

1 Like

oh…ok…just some info…the kp2 i have now is not the replacement sent by kospet…i bought this one from a secondhand site here in Belgium, because i was tired of waiting…status on the replacement is still the same…has been “handed over to airline” since 11th april…hope it will arrive one day, but am not holding my breath…

Can you send me the email from Kospet and the tracking number to zappa1.pf@gmail.com

I will talk to them about it

2 Likes

@pablo11 - Seeing your email just took me back to Frank Zappa - Hot b Rats. What an album! Thanks for the memory🙂

I love Hot Rats and Joe’s garage :joy:

Gotta love titties and beer :grin::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I couldnt imagine life without tits and beer :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Now now… I was talking about music…
I can’t think about what you are alluding to Doctor :thinking:
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I am the only one who didn’t try it yet?

i flashed it yesterday…huge improvement…go for it…

Too complicated for me to do

Come on! It’s not so hard!:wink:
-Flashing tutorial 2020 - Google Drive

1 Like

Tap to wake up mode is an awesome function it will minimise button’s usage to prevent it’s damage.Me mainly want that update for that function