flashing the Rom on prime 2 smartwatch

Thb i also did not get it in the first 3 tries but i forgot to do one drive then in just a few secounds the process finished.just wait patiently if you dont want to do it this way …

I wonder who made that update?

@Armen_Tangyan
Which update are you taking about?

For kospet prime 2

I’d rather not try to do it, I just wanted to try it and it wrote me a mistake. So I gave up waiting for the official to come out in the watch.

@bolzanos Yes, you already mentioned that it is too complicated for you. That’s OK. However, it is actually quite simple. Many have already done it successfully. There is a good guide.
@Armen_Tangyan Everything there is to report about the Kospet 2 update can be found here:
-International FAW Style A10 Firmware for the Prime 2
It also mentions who did it.

2 Likes

It’s far less battery than tilt to wake.
That’s the only reason we looked at it.

I will make an official post soon but I hear that Kospet will firstly release a hybrid firmware as an OTA. V2.0.
It is a mixture of the custom firmware and the original firmware.

However, it is not possible to use Google the same way as the international firmware we worked on with Wiitee.

But, they will follow up with the international firmware we have posted here as an OTA in a few weeks time.

We will post the latest version of the Prime 2 international FAW firmware in the next few weeks.

To be able to receive the OTA you need to flash back to a stock version like 1.4 first.
I will make sure that it is available any way.

2 Likes

just bought a kospet prime 2 from a friend…still waiting on delivery of my new one sent from kospet…a quick question about flashing…
am i right in this is the order?
-load scatter file in flash tool
-push download button
-attach watch wich is turned OFF watch-side first to usb cable
-attach usb cable to pc

is this right?

thanx

1 Like

Absolute correct. Make sure that the watch is charged.

2 Likes

Yes it is correct as @G1NT0N1C has said.
But remember to factory reset after flashing in download only mode…

Do not use “format all + download” …!!!
Ever!!

1 Like

Haha that was before now that i have the firmware i really love the double tap feature. But i only get 3 hours of use on one charge idk if thats normal but ill see. One more good news tho when i bought the watch first the bands clip broke i contacted kospet they said right then after a minute they will send me a new pair of straps not only that they are sending me the leather straps for free .i am really surpised and they assigned the delivery today itself if i am not wroung

@6eats
Ha ha…??

Sorry but I am really finding it hard to understand what your post has to do with flashing firmware?

Nothing in what you have said seems to be remotely related to the firmware flashing process ?

I wonder if you successfully update firmware than official update comes up can update official update if you have already manually updated?

I guess it will work. If not, we will get the OTA Version, too. So it can also be flashed manually.

The point is that what you said is not about flashing firmware but it is in the firmware flashing thread…
This is not a general chit chat thread.
Stay on topic please…

1 Like

As long as you are running stock firmware you will be able to get the next OTA.
If you are running the preview of the international firmware, then you just flash back to stock at any time and take the OTA.
If there is one available.

Is there video how to do that flashing?

1 Like

i flashed the firmware and all is good…almost all…when i restart my watch the bluetooth connection between my watch and phone keeps connecting and disconnecting in a loop…any ideas?