Fitness app

hi, guys, I got my Kospet hope 2 days  ago  the  fitness app   run or outdoor walk  doesn’t seem to be accurate coz it’s not using GPS I ran 3000 meters which I know the accurate distance up to 30 cm  gave  me  2200 meters on my Kospet hope 
Is  there any possibility  to fix this with a  software  update  or  how  to address  kospet  about this  problem 

Same goes for the Heartrate monitor inaccurate when using the heart rate monitor app doesnt check all day fix please. when checking the heart rate in the fitness it seems to be accurate. For  me, it all comes down to  appropriate software without any bugs 

otherwise, it’s a great  fast  performing  watch

google fit and Strava dont run either is there any other fitness app available that gives correct distance  ?

or do we have to wait for updates  

I got the watch 4 days ago and with me the strava app works fine. For the hearthrate i use heartontop as recommended elsewhere on this forum

I must say the gps is not very accurate on my runs. It does measure but it just aren’t straight lines, but then again it is a very small device with so much functionality so i did not expect perfect gps.

Maybe you nees a factoey reset?

Try this .

I find it very accurate , uses in built heart rate monitor and keeps screen on

1 Like