fitness app stops by itself

Hello everyone, I’m new on the forum.

I wanted to know if someone is having problems with the fitness app that is installed on the phone.

the reason is that I start a race and everything is fine until when I finish running I see that it is all to 0 and my route has been completely erased.

can anybody help me?

Aug 10, 2018 13:23:57 GMT 1 juancodert said:
Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum.

I wanted to know if someone is having problems with the fitness app that is installed on the phone.

the reason is that I start a race and everything is fine until when I finish running I see that it is all to 0 and my route has been completely erased.

can anybody help me?

It would be helpful if you could provide more information. You stated, "that is installed on the phone." Is it an app that is installed on your phone or watch? What is the name of the app you refer to? Or is it one of the fitness programs that come installed on the watch? 

is the app that comes installed by default in the clock which allows to calculate the distance, pulse … time etc.

the app is called fitness and has several modes … outdoor race, indoor race.

It is not any Google Play app comes pre-installed on the watch

Aug 10, 2018 16:05:20 GMT 1 juancodert said:
is the app that comes installed by default in the clock which allows to calculate the distance, pulse ... time etc.

the app is called fitness and has several modes … outdoor race, indoor race.

It is not any Google Play app comes pre-installed on the watch

I.m not 100% sure because I have not actually used the apps yet while excercising. Do you understand that the only information that is used to gather the information for this program is your arm movement and time elapsed. I just started an outdoor run while siting her at my computer and so far have completed,.1 km, burned 6.2 kcal in 8 minutes. I believe it works off of your arm swing just like the pedometer. Mr. Ticks did a video on You Tube that covers the exercise functions on this watch.

Also I believe the information from the watch is linked to the WiiWatch2 app that you install on your phone and connect to the watch through Blue-Tooth. You use this app to review the information from your watch. I just stopped my outdoor run and it shows .1km, 96BPM heart rate, 6.2 Kcal burned at .4km/h. It gives me the option at the bottom to Save or Delete the information. I selected Save but don’t see where to access this information on the watch so I would guess you would have to view it in the WiiWatch app on your phone.

Aug 10, 2018 13:23:57 GMT 1 juancodert said:

is your watch is up to date? check if the firmware is v2.5 .

thanks to the two to answer, the clock goes to the technical service, I have constant reinincios … the clock is with the latest version installed and the theme of the fitness app and when I go running I detected up to 3 km or so but from there it is set to zero and does not save any activity.

Aug 11, 2018 9:45:06 GMT 1 juancodert said:
thanks to the two to answer, the clock goes to the technical service, I have constant reinincios ... the clock is with the latest version installed and the theme of the fitness app and when I go running I detected up to 3 km or so but from there it is set to zero and does not save any activity.

i hope you'll get new watch and not fixed watch.