First, please let me say that I am not trying to be critical.

First, please let me say that I am not trying to be critical. I just was hoping for some help with moon phases please. The download link is for an .xml file to be opened in WFD. I did it that way so you can see it without any grouping like an exported clockskin file. My problem is that the moon phase is off by a week or so. Can anyone help me figure this out? When I test it on my watch, it displays a Waning Gibbous when it should be a Waning Crescent. I have the updated Universal Launcher with newest moon phase correction also.
For northern hemisphere…

I also have a similar problem. In WFD it shows them out of phase, as you describe. So to fix that, I moved all the image files by half a lunar cycle, so that it displayed the correct image.

However when I uploaded it to my watch, it just shows a full moon regardless of date.

@Danny_Weemes
First, THANK YOU for replying. I was thinking of shifting the images too, but wanted to put this out there first.
Are you using the newest version (V. 2.6.8) of the Universal Launcher? There’s an update on the Playstore now for moon phases. :sunglasses:

@Louis_Peek
After few days of waiting, mine doesn’t change either, and it should. It’s stuck on the same phase. If I change the date manually in the watch settings, it works. I tried messing with some app permissions for accessibility, but still no luck.

@Danny_Weemes It changed finally. Did yours?

@Louis_Peek Yes it is working now. Thanks for the tip that there is a newer version of universal launcher, I would never have realised otherwise.

Glad to hear it is working for you too!