Firmware update KW88 problem Have tried ALL!!!

Hi
Trying to update kw88 to firmware 20170614 on windows 10
I have tried everything to no avail
Latest SP flash tool
CDC drivers, specific windows 10 drivers, also win7 drivers (all)
USBdeview install and uninstall drivers
The thing is that I start SP flash tool it reads the scatter txt file allright but when I hit download nothing happens. No download at all. I have tried connecting the watch before and after starting the download to no avail.
This is the sequence: Watch turned off, start SP flash, start download, connect watch (tutururii sound: connected port) little vibration from watch (tiruruu sound: disconnected watch. 
In other words the watch connects with the installed VCOM drivers but it disconnects right away.
I have heard something about removing battery or in my case draining it. Would that help??
At this point I am doubtful that any driver I have installed is really compatible with KW88. I have tried them all. (proper uninstall with USBdeview) prior to every new installation of a new candidate driver.
Should I just give up. All explanations on the Internet show the exact same procedure and it seems to work but not for me.
Am I missing something? 
Help appreciated.
M

Oct 1, 2017 15:05:05 GMT 1 pupi said:
Hi Trying to update kw88 to firmware 20170614 on windows 10 I have tried everything to no avail Latest SP flash tool CDC drivers, specific windows 10 drivers, also win7 drivers (all) USBdeview install and uninstall drivers The thing is that I start SP flash tool it reads the scatter txt file allright but when I hit download nothing happens. No download at all. I have tried connecting the watch before and after starting the download to no avail. This is the sequence: Watch turned off, start SP flash, start download, connect watch (tutururii sound: connected port) little vibration from watch (tiruruu sound: disconnected watch.  In other words the watch connects with the installed VCOM drivers but it disconnects right away. I have heard something about removing battery or in my case draining it. Would that help?? At this point I am doubtful that any driver I have installed is really compatible with KW88. I have tried them all. (proper uninstall with USBdeview) prior to every new installation of a new candidate driver. Should I just give up. All explanations on the Internet show the exact same procedure and it seems to work but not for me. Am I missing something?  Help appreciated. M

yes, had this frustrating issue with my S1 bad connections with the cable, disconnect the battery and make sure the cable is connected to watch and try again trust me it takes time just because i held the watch in my hand to make sure that connection stay connected.

Easy disconnecting battery on a kw88?

Oct 1, 2017 15:35:48 GMT 1 pupi said:
Easy disconnecting battery on a kw88?

should be, do'nt pull it just lift it up easily it should come out easy without force, up not stright.