Firmware update for LF16 does not work

Hello,

I got my LF16 few weeks ago (basically same than KW88). Unfortunately wireless upgrade the for firmware does not work. After trying it I get notification "The product is not exist". Can someone help and advice what to do with this issue?

Now my LF16 has 20161108 firmware...

Thanks.

Feb 2, 2017 20:51:01 GMT 1 sireetu said:

Hello,

I got my LF16 few weeks ago (basically same than KW88). Unfortunately wireless upgrade the for firmware does not work. After trying it I get notification "The product is not exist". Can someone help and advice what to do with this issue?

Now my LF16 has 20161108 firmware...

Thanks.

i'll see what can be done.

The only factory firmware we have is here /thread/609/lemfo-lf16-domino-dm386-firmware
Itā€™s the same version you have. There is nothing newer ā€¦
Please read carefully if you use it.

Same behavior here - LF16 with HEHUI fw.
Not sure if this means no update is available or something else.
I guess I was hoping to get a firmware update like kw88 did.

P.S. Good to have the original fw available here, I feel more comfortable playing with the watch

1 Like

Same for me with the new Y3. Same basic watch as the KW88 and LEM16. The update screen says ā€œtest versionā€ and ā€œproduct is not existā€. Does this just mean there is no update yet but weā€™ll eventually get one?

Feb 26, 2017 22:55:17 GMT 1 mattb said:
Same for me with the new Y3. Same basic watch as the KW88 and LEM16. The update screen says "test version" and "product is not exist". Does this just mean there is no update yet but we'll eventually get one?

Yes, same here on my Y3 ...

I got a notification saying ā€˜new version availableā€™ on my lf16ā€¦ Are firmware updates like this reliable? How do you know what has been changed?

I have just updated - the update seems the same as in KW88 - new watchface engineā€¦
The one thing I notice is that my bluetooth icon on the status screen does not go green even if Iā€™m connected (the WiiWear says Iā€™m connected, and the Bluetooth setting say Iā€™m connected - also I use bluetooth internet connection). That is it for nowā€¦

Feb 28, 2017 10:08:40 GMT 1 toromand said:
I have just updated - the update seems the same as in KW88 - new watchface engineā€¦
The one thing I notice is that my bluetooth icon on the status screen does not go green even if Iā€™m connected (the WiiWear says Iā€™m connected, and the Bluetooth setting say Iā€™m connected - also I use bluetooth internet connection). That is it for nowā€¦

Was this on the LF16? Did you have the ā€œTest Versionā€ and ā€œProduct Is Not Existā€ messages prior to your update?

Feb 28, 2017 19:51:44 GMT 1 mattb said:

Was this on the LF16? Did you have the ā€œTest Versionā€ and ā€œProduct Is Not Existā€ messages prior to your update?

Yes

You will always get that message until there is an update available. Itā€™s been asked many times in the past.
Donā€™t panic - it just means there is no OTA for your watch yet,

my LF16 just got update to V.1.2.0_20170222. same as u say my bluetooth icon on the status screen does not go green even if Iā€™m connected to wiiwear apps.
is there anything can be doneā€¦