Finow X7 lower side anteena wire broken

My Finow X7 lower side anteena wire broken from strap steel pipe. Any of my friends can tell me it is repairable or can it be repaired ? No network signal was there so I opened it. But after normal push the wire came out from strap . I have opened it because there was no network signal. Wifi and Bluetooth ok.
Any body please guide me.

Have you a picture of it ?

This is the picture sir.

Is the wire in the strap accessible ? A solder joint can be done ?

The wire came from a hollow pipe ,and the pipe is fixed in strap. Without tearing the strap, inside condition can not be seen. Because I never seen inside constrution design of anteena built in strap like this. This would be my first experience. If I could open the anteena part from strap then I can solder it. The main problem is to safely reached to anteena. I am sure this wire is for cellular anteena. Because gps, Bluetooth, wifi working normally . I tried to search whole internet for guide but not got any result. I am afraid of damage of anteena. But afterall I have to take risk. Because It is impossible to get another strap of x7. As you have seen in picture the wire broke from inside of hollow pin of strap. The wire reached upto the middle of steel pin . So I think without tearing strap from middle it could not be seen ,that place from where it is broken.
Thanks sir :pray:

This is a zeblaze watch with antennas in the straps. I’m quite sure that the finow antennas are looking similar.

1 Like

Dear sir, I will try to repair and will give the feedback. Thanks for taking interest guide in my problem.:pray:

Respected sir, I opned the strap and solder the broken wire of anteena, but the network signal did not improved. All hardware looking well. But network signal very poor, most of the time no network. I am not confirmed about the function of this anteena, means lower side. Because wifi and blue tooth is fine. Gps is also poor . Now I am thinking to teardown of the upperside of strap, to see the anteena condition.It has only two conecting wire. One to lower side and other one upper side of straps. Please advice. Thanks sir.:pray:

Respected sir, I opned the strap and solder the broken wire of anteena, but the network signal did not improved. All hardware looking well. But network signal very poor, most of the time no network. I am not confirmed about the function of this anteena, means lower side. Because wifi and blue tooth is fine. Gps is also poor . Now I am thinking to teardown of the upperside of strap, to see the anteena condition.It has only two conecting wire. One to lower side and other one upper side of straps. Please advice. Thanks sir

Maybe you can buy this antenna part that goes inside the strap. I don’t know much about this.

I found this on Aliexpress:
-https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32855495317.html?_randl_currency=EUR&_randl_shipto=DE&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&isdl=y&slnk=&plac=&mtctp=&albbt=Google_7_shopping&aff_platform=google&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&gclsrc=aw.ds&&albagn=888888&isSmbAutoCall=false&needSmbHouyi=false&albcp=9599365821&albag=101872837187&trgt=374448549250&crea=de32855495317&netw=u&device=m&albpg=374448549250&albpd=de32855495317&gclid=Cj0KCQjwl9GCBhDvARIsAFunhslLPlldrCNuLFAEpz_sDTEMS0ZXaNu7dmjV12hPZyMqUlefeOD_olAaAkuYEALw_wcB
This one is for the x5, not sure if it will fit.

Your fix is not working because it’s not one wire, there are always two. An inner one and an outer one:

Please PM me your adress, I’ll try to send you this antennas.

1 Like

I think our friend @SmartWatch_Ticks has the largest watch collection. Ask him. Which other type of watch strap is most similar to your watch? Of course, look for a similar watch strap on Aliexpress first.

Thanks sir, you are right. That why it is not working.
Another thing I can post my adress, but how you will send to me ? I am from India .
One more question is that it reads only one sim that was used from beginning. If I change another active sim it does not read, Fully zero signal. Either 4G or 3G sim. But if I used ealier sim there is some signal . No talk but data working. It is a peculiar problem. I have flashed with the firmware available on this site. While flashing I unchecked the preloader option. Flashed with download . But did not find any improvement.
I had also teared the upper strap. But it is found ok did not find any breakage. But I am unable to call or receive.
Am I flashed with wrong procedure?. IMEI is also ok.
Thank you so much sir for giving time for me.:pray:

1 Like

I wrote you a PM.

Respected sir,. I got success to repair the broken Cable of anteena. As you have guided me, I success to solder both wire inner and outer. I am not a professional mechanic, but this is my hobby. Now my network signal is full like before.
I am appreciate all who have guided me. Thanks to @Eric_Crochemore also. :pray:

2 Likes