Finow X5 Splash screen/boot screen changed after reset!

I am hoping someone here can help me resolve this problem. After recently having an issue of not being able to install Apps ( reported that more space was needed)  on the Finow X5 non plus version I did a factory rest. All worked well with tthe exception of the boot up/splash screen changing from the usual and more athletically pleasing X5 animation to a spinning Globe [ this is what apparently was found on the X1].  I am not sure why this happened but if there is a way to get the original splash screen back I would like to. The watch is Firmware  v.s. 160922 If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pierce

Jan 27, 2017 5:29:01 GMT 1 pgbutler said:
I am hoping someone here can help me resolve this problem. After recently having an issue of not being able to install Apps ( reported that more space was needed)  on the Finow X5 non plus version I did a factory rest. All worked well with tthe exception of the boot up/splash screen changing from the usual and more athletically pleasing X5 animation to a spinning Globe [ this is what apparently was found on the X1].  I am not sure why this happened but if there is a way to get the original splash screen back I would like to. The watch is Firmware  v.s. 160922 If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pierce

can you upload a video to show what do you mean?