Finow X5+ do not charge

Hi,
My finow X5+ is one year old. I did not have any problem until yesterday. The watch is with 2% batery and do no increase. The charging animation is there but after 1 day plugged. It still show 2%, and now 1%.
Do you have any idea what can cause this?

Sept 26, 2017 19:37:34 GMT 1 dun74 said:
Hi, My finow X5+ is one year old. I did not have any problem until yesterday. The watch is with 2% batery and do no increase. The charging animation is there but after 1 day plugged. It still show 2%, and now 1%. Do you have any idea what can cause this?

have you checked that the charger is ok? are the dots on the watch looks good? have you tried to disconnect and reconnect the battery (maybe you need to replace it)?  how long since you've reseted the watch to factory reset?

Yes, I tried various chargers.
I also tried to clean the dots.
But no, I did not open the watch for now.
And I am not sure I can do a factory reset with only 1% battery.
I will try slow charge from my laptop, or full discharge.

Sept 26, 2017 21:14:22 GMT 1 dun74 said:
Yes, I tried various chargers. I also tried to clean the dots. But no, I did not open the watch for now. And I am not sure I can do a factory reset with only 1% battery. I will try slow charge from my laptop, or full discharge.

instead of factory reset, you can flash the stock rom and see how battery behave. 

***the watch need to be off to flash and it is better than reset.

Ok I will consider…
Flashing with only 2%, there is a is high probability of brick (well, not flashing the preloader should protect it )

Ok false alarm. I let it discharge, and then plugged it again. It is a loosy contact with the pins. It only charge when I press the base on the watch with my fingers. If I remove pressure the charging stops.
Holding it few minutes I get 9% charge.
Thanks for the advises.

When I had this problem, the screws were loose. Try tightening the screws and it might charge alright.

i had the same issue, while the contacts are “rusting away” caused by sweat. you can apply some solder to the contacts again, will help.