Finow x5 Air

Hello guys. Good afternoon! All right?

I’m really in need of your help. I have Finow X5 Air, but I have some difficulties …

1: I look for update and it informs that is the most updated version, will it? I think the software version is outdated and I do not know how to upgrade

2: His keyboard is very small, does anyone have any tips to help me?

3: Some applications cut the screen (Use round screen format) Anyone have any tips?

Thank you very much guys

Nov 28, 2017 18:22:51 GMT 1 jonatas said:

I’m really in need of your help. I have Finow X5 Air, but I have some difficulties …

1: I look for update and it informs that is the most updated version, will it? I think the software version is outdated and I do not know how to upgrade

3: Some applications cut the screen (Use round screen format) Anyone have any tips?

Thank you very much guys

1. check here:  /board/16/factory-firmware-downloads it is always updated by the developers.

1. check here: /board/20/round-display-friendly-apps, i use the voice typing much more handy.

2. you have round display and square display and you can change as you want, on the H2 i use mostly square when i need to get ot the settings or menu but on the S1 i leave it on round display and i can still reach the settings and menu on the apps.

Nov 28, 2017 18:49:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 28, 2017 18:22:51 GMT 1 jonatas said:

Thank you very much guys

1. check here: /board/16/factory-firmware-downloads it is always updated by the developers.

1. check here: /board/20/round-display-friendly-apps, i use the voice typing much more handy.

2. you have round display and square display and you can change as you want, on the H2 i use mostly square when i need to get ot the settings or menu but on the S1 i leave it on round display and i can still reach the settings and menu on the apps.

Thanks a lot for the help!

I’ll take a look at the links you sent. It will be of great importance