Finow X5 Air problems

If manages to install the lem5 Firmware on my AIR, its works really great! Keyboard and Batterylife is definatly better than with the x5 AIr Stock firmware.

if you like I’ll upload you the necessary files.

Aug 11, 2017 15:26:19 GMT 1 Exellent said:
If manages to install the lem5 Firmware on my AIR, its works really great! Keyboard and Batterylife is definatly better than with the x5 AIr Stock firmware.

how did you do it? have you made sure not to mark the preloader? if i'm not mistaken they are 2 different watches so you can't flash it with different firmware it could brick the watch.

Yeah the preloader i have is from the stock air firmware (which i also got now). also the lk file (which i’m not shure what this is for ?!)…
Also twrp 303 is working fine

Exellent: Have you tried the GPS using the Lem5 FW?
I’m giving up using the X5 Air to navigate. Can’t get a fix with any program other than MTK Engineer…

Aug 12, 2017 14:33:37 GMT 1 tigermilk said:
Exellent: Have you tried the GPS using the Lem5 FW? I'm giving up using the X5 Air to navigate. Can't get a fix with any program other than MTK Engineer...

No haven’t tryed yet. But ATM I’m testing a few different os versions. And i’ll Report you about the gps.

Aug 13, 2017 19:44:33 GMT 1 Exellent said:

Aug 12, 2017 14:33:37 GMT 1 tigermilk said:
Exellent: Have you tried the GPS using the Lem5 FW?
I’m giving up using the X5 Air to navigate. Can’t get a fix with any program other than MTK Engineer…

No haven’t tryed yet. But ATM I’m testing a few different os versions. And i’ll Report you about the gps.

I am realy interested in that also.

Want to use the gps for my running workouts but it just wont work

any news on this ? is GPS working ?

Apparently there is a December 06, 2017 OTA for the X5 Air that fixes the GPS. Saw it here in another post, so look around. Only posting here in case you are checking back on this thread for an answer.

Dec 10, 2017 4:50:34 GMT 1 techaddict said:
Apparently there is a December 06, 2017 OTA for the X5 Air that fixes the GPS. Saw it here in another post, so look around. Only posting here in case you are checking back on this thread for an answer.

No ota available for me ? Just tried

Aug 11, 2017 16:00:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 11, 2017 15:26:19 GMT 1 Exellent said:

how did you do it? have you made sure not to mark the preloader? if i'm not mistaken they are 2 different watches so you can't flash it with different firmware it could brick the watch.

HELLO, THANKS FOR THE POST . IT IS RELIEVING POST FOR ME. I PURCHASED THE FINOW X5 AIR NOW 1 WEEK. WHEN I RUN IT I FOUND THAT I CAN NOT USE WATCHMAKER LIVE WALLPAPER IN THE STOCK ROM AS WELL AS THERE IS NO HANDS FREE CALLING THAT IS YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE GOOGLE NOW TO POP UP WHEN THE DIAL BUTTON OF BLUETOOTH HEAD SET IS PRESSED. NOW YOU ARE ABLE TO INSTALL ANOTHER FIRMWARE AS WELL AS ROOT IT USING TWRP RECOVERY, GREAT NEWS FOR ME. KINDLY UPLOAD THELINKS OR THE FIRMWARE AND BRIEFLY DESCRIBE US HOW DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BREAKING THE WATCH.

THANKING YOU
DRSAIDALALVI

I have heating problem in x5 air any solutions??

Dec 27, 2017 17:22:48 GMT 1 manoj said:
I have heating problem in x5 air any solutions??

something causing it, have you installed new apps?