Finow x5 air keyboard problems

I received the watch 3 days ago. I have a strange problem, the keyboard under wifi connection password inserction, and play store works fine , but on the browser is impossible to use, the low part of the keyboard doesn’ t work. Some of you has the same problem? I have the final firmware.

Have you tried the square mode ?

Yes.same problem

Nov 14, 2017 21:45:40 GMT 1 alefalco176 said:
I received the watch 3 days ago. I have a strange problem, the keyboard under wifi connection password inserction, and play store works fine , but on the browser is impossible to use, the low part of the keyboard doesn' t work. Some of you has the same problem? I have the final firmware.

have you tried with chrome or different browser? sounds the problem is with the app itself than the keyboard.
Nov 15, 2017 7:18:57 GMT 1 alefalco176 said:
Yes.same problem

If you’re using my launcher, try to exit and see with system launcher.

Just wanted to pass along that the best solution to keyboard blocking the screen, especially when logging into apps is to use a BT keyboard. I’ve tried numerous on screen keyboards and none are perfect. With the BT keyboard you get the whole screen, no keyboard to obscure what you are typing. I prefer the small portable keyboards because they are easy to just throw in your pack and take them with you if necessary.

BT Keyboard

Nov 15, 2017 15:41:05 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Just wanted to pass along that the best solution to keyboard blocking the screen, especially when logging into apps is to use a BT keyboard. I've tried numerous on screen keyboards and none are perfect. With the BT keyboard you get the whole screen, no keyboard to obscure what you are typing. I prefer the small portable keyboards because they are easy to just throw in your pack and take them with you if necessary.

BT Keyboard

Nice solution!
Does that come with a holster to tie around your forearm along with your watch?

No it does not come with a holster or case. I made a case for it out of vinyl material to protect it in my backpack. I would imagine you  could use a wide velcro type belt strip and then attach the keyboard with velcro to the belt on your arm?

Something like this?

Nov 17, 2017 15:39:32 GMT 1 capt jon said:
No it does not come with a holster or case. I made a case for it out of vinyl material to protect it in my backpack. I would imagine you  could use a wide velcro type belt strip and then attach the keyboard with velcro to the belt on your arm?

Something like this?

Hehe Neat!